Barbers Hill 42 Houston Sterling 0/FINAL

BHFAN

27 minutes ago, Cougar14.2 said:

Someone can always chime in and say you know more but they won’t. They’ve seen almost 10 years of me putting work on SETX. You barely know about your own team, I’m a regular dude who gets replies to pretty much every tweet I make to Matt Stepp or Dave Tepper. I don’t care about Crosby doing anything in the past either, I’m getting flak from Crosby fans for nor being excited enough about a team that just tied the school scoring record in a playoff game. 

I’m truly glad BH has finally won a playoff game after investing half a million dollars in a coach. Remember what I said though. Reality always seems to roll around in November. 

Greg Tepper

Is that strike 3?

13 minutes ago, BHFAN said:

I knew enough about my own team to know they wouldn't give up 35 points to Sterling. If you recall with your huge brain you figured that we averaged giving up 35 PPG against teams running the spread and thought we would squeak out a 42-35 victory. I though the Eagles would win 41-14 and probably would have been dead on if Brown would have played. You also thought with your enormous intellect that Willowridge was going to be a tough team I think that thought was shot too. The lesson here which I know you wont learn from is that you don't know everything and probably shouldn't comment on things you have know idea about. You were dead wrong on all evaluations of the two games that were played tonight. You score no points, you are not valid and shall be ignored 😎

Crosby gave up 42 tonight, how was I wrong in our evaluation? PNG and Ned both lost by 5 tds, how was I wrong in those evaluations? Frank Brown, who’s the 2nd best rb in this region, didn’t play tonight and you think going 3-1 on evaluations is bad? Got you👍

7 hours ago, TradenupBH said:

Whoever Sterling QB was slid on the ground every play. He avoided contact at all cost and didn't want the smoke. I've never seen a high school QB be that passive before. Really strange.

Yeah BH was very physical last night. Several of there players avoided hits. I know once it was like 3rd and 6 for the raiders and the QB took off with a full head of steam. BH LB was coming to lay the wood at the 1st down marker and he decided to take a knee 2 yards short. We need that same intensity on Defense each game those boys played awesome last night! BH is not going to be an easy out.