East Chambers 60 Deweyville 44

East Chambers 27 Warren 12

East Chambers 48 Anahuac 6

East Chambers 35 Buna 13

East Chambers 35 Kountze 14

East Chambers 52 Hardin 0

East Chambers 35 Hemphill 29

Mart 49 East Chambers 21

Thats evidence of a pretty good "O". Only three teams, H-F, Warren and #1 state champ Mart held EC below 30... EC could score on anyone, IMHO.

Pretty close when you compare EC and WO-S. WO-S scored 38 points per game and EC scored 36. For WO-S, that included a below-their-average 26 points against Dayton, the second highest point total against them last year besides Texas City, who knocked them out of the playoffs just before bouncing Brenham. If you take out the WO-S game, Dayton only allowed 9 points per game.

If it weren't for a boneheaded OC, we'd be unstoppable. Talent has overcome bad playcalling.

Guest EagleFan01

The only difference between EC and WOS is that West Orange did it against very good teams and they did it in a very tough district.

Guest ECBucFan

The only difference between EC and WOS is that West Orange did it against very good teams and they did it in a very tough district.

Jealosey is eating you up. I am sorry you have no life. Maybe you ought to get one.  ;)

Guest EagleFan01

Jealous of what? Newton has a way better program than EC and has more everything than yall!!! There is nothing to be jealous of I am just tired of everyone saying how good EC is they are not that good they are ok team in a weak district.....

Guest ECBucFan

Please notice, all, that Newton continues to trash EC, our 2A district, our 3A opponents, and SETX in general. EC does not trash Newton back. No reason to. We have class, Newton has PROBLEMS.  ;)

Jealous of what? Newton has a way better program than EC and has more everything than yall!!! There is nothing to be jealous of I am just tired of everyone saying how good EC is they are not that good they are ok team in a weak district.....

Eaglefan why don't you promote and praise your team and stop bashing others.  Newton does have a good program, but so does EC.  Stay positive for the Eagles and good luck this year.

Give it a rest.  >:(

Newton has a good team and great tradition but they got beat in the second round of the playoffs last season just like EC so I don't think you guys have too much to crow about.

Guest EagleFan01

We have plenty to crow about there is alot of winning seasons and alot more playoff apperances more state titles more district titles so there that in itself is plenty to crow about....... EC just started being a good team again like three years ago before then you barely heard anything out of that team.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami