Best Offense in SETX?

We have plenty to crow about there is alot of winning seasons and alot more playoff apperances more state titles more district titles so there that in itself is plenty to crow about....... EC just started being a good team again like three years ago before then you barely heard anything out of that team.

If Newton is so great then why are you compelled to criticize the accomplishments of other teams to whom you believe yourself to be superior to?

Newton has a great tradition so enjoy it and let others enjoy what their team accomplishes. Quit being a *Richard*head.

If Newton is so great then why are you compelled to criticize the accomplishments of other teams to whom you believe yourself to be superior to?

Newton has a great tradition so enjoy it and let others enjoy what their team accomplishes. Quit being a *Richard*head.

Could Eaglefan01 really be  Kvilleballa ? Hhhhmmmmm

Ha ha no Sville not KVilleballa..... All I was saying is don't compare yourself to WOS yall are NOT that good yet sorry!!!

EagleFan01

Let me start by saying this, I never compared SVille to WOS they are 3A we are 4A

and you said Sville is not that good yet.

What rock have you been living under?

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder