Who will have the best passing attack in 22-4a this year

Guest Baller

I heard Cody Green moved to Baytown Lee this summer.  AJ Dugat quit and and the other receivers moved to Liberty.  Oh nevermind that was a dream.  Dayton may have the overall best receiver core in the area and that includes 5A.  I just hope they stick with their traditional run oriented spread offense. They have been very successful with it so maybe they will.

I heard Cody Green moved to Baytown Lee this summer.  AJ Dugat quit and and the other receivers moved to Liberty.  Oh nevermind that was a dream.  Dayton may have the overall best receiver core in the area and that includes 5A.  I just hope they stick with their traditional run oriented spread offense. They have been very successful with it so maybe they will.

sounds like a nightmare to me!!!

Dayton, Nederland, or Lumberton

small town - HD. Sam Elliott QB can sling it. Several weapons to throw it to - 3 went to state in track. Adrain Anderson - 1st in the 100m, 200m, and 2nd in the sprint relay. Anthony Walker and Trae Smith - 2nd in the sprint relay. Deandre Fountain.

"If you touch then you should catch it" - Trae Smith will!!!!

Helps to have big back (Aaron Cook), "ain't no East & West, it's all North & South.

• 2 weeks later...

sorry baller,put PAM have THE best receivers in the triangle...hands down!!! also the best passing attack.. 8)

Thank God Dayton is not titan good.  9-3 is a hell of a lot better than 6-5 and barely beating two terrible teams in Ozen and Channelview.  Did you all get a defense in the offseason?  You all were #206 in the state in points allowed?  And don't pull that you all play better teams.  West Brook and Lamar are the only two legitamate teams that are on your schedule.  You barely beat Lee and Central spanked them. 

And I could not let PA think he could talk smack with nothing to back it up. 

he said including 5a.reading is fundamental. couldn't let that lad think dayton had the better passing game in the triangle.dayton is good,but not titan good  ;D.

Thank God Dayton is not titan good.  9-3 is a heck of a lot better than 6-5 and barely beating two terrible teams in Ozen and Channelview.  Did you all get a defense in the offseason?  You all were #206 in the state in points allowed?  And don't pull that you all play better teams.  West Brook and Lamar are the only two legitamate teams that are on your schedule.   You barely beat Lee and Central spanked them. 

And I could not let PA think he could talk smack with nothing to back it up. 

:o Well that pretty much sums it up.  ;D

depth,bah!!! sterling,kingwood,and maybe brook had a deep bench and not many went both ways.humble might have one too.hard to tell since it was the last game of the year.most of the schools in 21-5a district avg. big 4a numbers,around 40 players or so.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    siiyyaa
    Newest Member
    siiyyaa