Lumberton 2007

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
Guest 87CRU79

Lumberton has no tradition when it comes to winning. WOW, and undefeated 8th grade team, thats where it's at. Nederland always has someone step up and they always expect to make the playoffs.

Guest ltownbaseball9

Lumberton Fans shouldn't even get on here. They should just play and play hard and whatever happens happens. Playoffs don't even talk about playoffs talk about maybe having a winning season for once. Lumberton fans need to just sit back and not talk for a change and maybe something good will happen for them. Hussey is ok but he isn't the dominating player that lumberton needs to go to the playoffs so stop saying he's a hoss a hoss is Dugat or mosley from nederland last year thats a hoss. Lumberton doesn't have any break out guys so stop saying yall do becasue yall don't, you need to win as a team, thats the only way yall will make the playoffs becasue yall don't have the athletes anymore to just try and make it a one man show. There's not anymore Buchholzs, talberts, hares, eckerts,roberts, anymore so stop talking and just play the damn game.

Two words for Lumberton...

ALWAYS BELIEVE!!!

At the beginning of each game you got to believe you are going to win...

Unfortunately after years of not being successful that is hard to start...

Central and Dayton I think are in at 1 and 2, but the third spot can be had, I think Nederland is going to get it, but who knows....

A couple of upsets and Lumberton could make it...

Without the upsets Lumberton could be a cellar dweller again...

Man why is everyone so racked on Lumberton? Geez give the poor kids a chance.

I didn't start this thread, theY wanted the truth right? MAYBE not so here's for the lumberton fan/players that read this and are depressed...

YOUR GOING TO WIN STATE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

is that better?

Lumberton just get use to being the underdog..Vidor is in the same boat..we like it like that though..some towns or schools will not give you credit for anything even after you beat them.just show up and play with heart and you will win soem games..good things will happen!

some schools have to talk bad about other schools to make themselves feel better.

Nederland and Central werent always like that. Nederland for sure wasnt like that. I used to work with a guy who played on those teams. Lumberton is gonna be better this year thats gonna be a fact now how good they are isnt a sure thing until u get the pads on so we'll see.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder