Best QB in 22-4A in 2007

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest 87CRU79

After waiting in the wings for Alex Moshier the last 2 seasons, Ryan Sampere is ready to be the new leader of Nederland's revamped offense. Excellent size @ 6'1'' 175, he also possesses a fantastic arm. His decent speed along with his 2 years experience should propel Nederland to the front of the District 22-4A playoff chase.

22-4a is loaded with good qb's

Dayton - Green (1 year starter)

Ned - Sampere (2 year letterman)

Lum - Dejohn (3rd year starter)

PNGs Qb was only a sophomore last year

LCM- Driver (2 year starter)

Vidor- Franklin (good arm with good speed)

Central - Fobbs (very good speed and quick feet)

This is a very good district with some very good athletes should be fun to watch this year!!

look everyone all i gotta say is that my homdiggidydog sampere is the num 1. qb in district 4a and 5a pimps so eveyone needs to stop hatin casue hes the best balla mayne 

What the heck did you just say?

After waiting in the wings for Alex Moshier the last 2 seasons, Ryan Sampere is ready to be the new leader of Nederland's revamped offense. Excellent size @ 6'1'' 175, he also possesses a fantastic arm. His decent speed along with his 2 years experience should propel Nederland to the front of the District 22-4A playoff chase

I see the MidCounty Hype Machine is up and running at full speed.  I guess this kid through for 5,000 yards on JV last year right???

I see the South County Hate Machine is running well, too.   ::)

Well let me be quick with this response since you mascot handler/male cheerleader types get offended rather quickly.

Needleville boast the #1 LB in the state despite playing a 7 tech

Now they boast the #1 QB in the district with no PT on Friday Night

PN-G boast of 4.2 in the 40 RB's but no wins in track

Again, the MC hype machine rages on......

Well let me be quick with this response since you mascot handler/male cheerleader types get offended rather quickly.

Needleville boast the #1 LB in the state despite playing a 7 tech

Now they boast the #1 QB in the district with no PT on Friday Night

PN-G boast of 4.2 in the 40 RB's but no wins in track

Again, the MC hype machine rages on......

Ahh, good to see that the pa haters are back.

If you don't like the hype, then talk about how pa is going to out in the first round again, if they actually make the playoffs, even with all the "talent" that we keep hearing about.

On another note, I have seen the kid play and 87 is right.  He has a strong, accurate arm, does'nt mind scrambling and can throw on the run.  We'll see how he handles the spread.

No one said he was the #1 qb in District.  You only heard that in that fantasyland that you live in.

Let me be quick since you envious types with a sense of entitlement spew your fury and throw a tantrum any time a neighboring community gets any kind of positive publicity in football.

The recruiting services that rank the athletes are not based in Nederland.

Who is this "they" that you are speaking of?  Does one speak for all?  And if so, can we use "you" and "they" to reference all of Port Arthur based on one person's actions or words?

Again the PA Hate Machine rages on...

Guest CougarPride

Quarterback ability and athleticism 10 being the best

-10-Cody Green

-6-Driver,Dejohn,Franklin,Fobbs

-5-Sampere

-4-Tatum

Guest 87CRU79

I am not hating on anyone, I am just relaying pertinent information relevant to the thread. Anyway, Green is decent, but I would not rate him a 10 on a scale from 1-10 (I would give him about an 8.5). Some of the other QB's on the other hand...not so much. Sampere's athleticism along with his intangibles should put him at a 7.5 if not an 8 on this scale.

As for that dude from Port Arthur who likes to start stuff w/ people from Nederland/PN-G. 1) Sampere has ahd 2 years experience at the varsity level

2) DJ plays both LB and DE, but is being reccruited as a LB (He isn't #1 in the State)

3) Could you stop refering to Nederland as Needleville, we don't refer to PA as

I am not hating on anyone, I am just relaying pertinent information relevant to the thread. Anyway, Green is decent, but I would not rate him a 10 on a scale from 1-10 (I would give him about an 8.5). Some of the other QB's on the other hand...not so much. Sampere's athleticism along with his intangibles should put him at a 7.5 if not an 8 on this scale.

As for that dude from Port Arthur who likes to start stuff w/ people from Nederland/PN-G. 1) Sampere has ahd 2 years experience at the varsity level

2) DJ plays both LB and DE, but is being reccruited as a LB (He isn't #1 in the State)

3) Could you stop refering to Nederland as Needleville, we don't refer to PA as

I agree. We haven't seen enough of Cody to max him out at 10 yet. There are some very good QB's in this district. All of them seem athletic and very strong from the neck up. I'll enjoy watching them all perform this year.

I agree about Green, he is not a 10, at least not yet...

Not only does Cody have athletic ability, but he also has charisma, a level head, is an excellent student, and has great leadership qualities.  He will make everyone around him play better.

When all is said and done in two years, I think he will be a 10.

Even next year as a junior, he should be a cinch as first team all district quarterback.

Guest etbu

Hate to tell you guys but Green will be a ten this year. What a great kid and saw him in track season and kind of kid you love to root for. He is a HOSS.

This evening at the Dayton purple and white game watch the QB on the other team opposite Cody Green. This QB named AJ Dugat who will probably play receiver during the season just might be a better QB than Green. Alot of people think so.

Guest 87CRU79

Sorry dude, but DeJohn is gonna get rocked by most of the defensive lines in the district, especially Central's and Nederland's.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder