East Chambers 78 Nacogdoches Central Heights 59/FINAL/BUCCANEERS ADVANCE TO REGION III TOURNAMENT!!!

WOSgrad

16 hours ago, TxHoops said:

Sutherland is one of the GOATs imo.   But I will say that CS also has a coach who has been around a long time in Devers and he does a really good job as well.  

I must say TxHoops that we tend to agree more than not but this will not be one of those times. Sutherland=GOAT...absolutely. Devers=Average at best (imo). If both teams handle their business in the semis, I think the difference in the two coaches will ultimately be the difference in the region 3 championship. 

13 minutes ago, indian15/16 said:

I must say TxHoops that we tend to agree more than not but this will not be one of those times. Sutherland=GOAT...absolutely. Devers=Average at best (imo). If both teams handle their business in the semis, I think the difference in the two coaches will ultimately be the difference in the region 3 championship. 

I should say, I have only heard good things (and know coaches that have coached with him in the past).  I haven’t seen CS play a ton.  But I thought he did a good job when I’ve seen them.   We must remember it’s all relative.  If we are comparing coaches to Todd Sutherland, most will appear deficient.