*BH 1 Vidor 0 Final/Game 1 *

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No, You should see the Ace tommorrow - Robicheau

Should be another great one then. Thamn should be on the hill for BH!! Hales is considered BH's Ace by most but Hales has lost two games while Thamn is undefeated!!

Great showing by Vidor!!

Hales is tough, one of the best around. Smith from Vidor has a nasty slider and when he's on he's on. Looks like both were on.

Don't count Vidor out, they made statement tonight, they belong.

True, Vidor has come to play!!

Can't wait for tomorrow now.  Hopefully the bats wake up for BH.  Didn't sound like we swung the bats very well tonight.  Nothing against Vidor pitching tonight.

BH's Batts have been cold the last couple of weeks!! They need to get out of this slump!! I'm hoping they can get it together soon!! Goooooooooo EAGLES!!!

I hope our bats wake up real soon.....like say noon tomorrow. Hats off to the kid from Vidor. He did do a good job of keeping us off balance.  Hales threw a beauty...2-hitter with I believe 11'ks.

I am there tomorrow!!!!!  Freaking doctors screwed up tonight.

I hope our bats wake up real soon.....like say noon tomorrow. Hats off to the kid from Vidor. He did do a good job of keeping us off balance.  Hales threw a beauty...2-hitter with I believe 11'ks.

How about waiting a few more games to wake up.  ;D

Don't count your chickens before they hatch....Not saying that it won't happen but this is baseball and you never know who is going to show up to play tomorrow.

If the Pirates can hit like they did in the Nederland game it will be a good show tomorrow. They seem to pull it together when it comes down to the wire! OK Pirates it is time!

Game 2 is @ Texas City again...@ high noon.

Foyce-

Good meeting you tonight...great game.  Sorry, I'm still hoping our bats wake up tomorrow...nothing personal.  ;)

You are doing exactly what you should be doing, I on the other hand am pulling the other direction.  ;D

A very well pitched game by both starters. Good defense - short on the hits. The outcome could have gone either way with the swing of the bat. Hopefully, the Pirates will be a little more offensive tomorrow.

I hate to be negative, but - where are the fans???  The Pirates first playoff game in team history and the only people there to support them are moms and dads and a couple grandparents! Where is the student body!  Where is the city pride?

Tomorrow might be all there is....it's now or never guys! Hey, after the game you can stop off in Kema! Make a day out of it.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83