Last District game for a legendary group of Tiger Seniors

ST413

Bittersweet feelings today as a group of seniors who have made the last four years unforgettable for tiger fans. 3 straight State Championship games. Back to Back state titles 4 pts from a 3 peat.  And one more playoff ride yet to go.    couldnt  be more proud of these Tigers and their teammates for where they are at right now.  There has been some adversity but you have turned up on top.  Now its time to go out on top!!!

I believe before this bunch even stepped on the floor in high school there were a few predictions.  Many of them argues about but i believe they have reached all of them.  I think one was multiple state titles and then there was one concerning their total number of district losses..cant quite remember that one but i believe there may only be one district loss and it wasnt on the floor. 

Now lets eat Tigers one more time!!!

Edited by ST413
Spelling

Gonna try to make this one after work.

I just gotta say, no matter how this season ends, we owe this group of kids a very big thank you for what they've done.

Nobody can ever say "good but never won anything" about Silsbee again.

Silsbee also has a bright future with the current 7th and 8th grade classes. Can't wait to see the next generation balling in the Tiger den.