Intel Chiefs Contradict Trump on Global Threats

UT alum

9 minutes ago, stevenash said:

Wait a minute- are you saying that the smartest man in the world and greatest president ever said something that was factless?  Imagine that!!!!

I wasn’t that crazy about the plan, but when healthcare spending is approaching 18% of GDP, something has to be done. He did.

30 minutes ago, UT alum said:

I wasn’t that crazy about the plan, but when healthcare spending is approaching 18% of GDP, something has to be done. He did.

And what has the impact been on % of GDP?

30 minutes ago, UT alum said:

1 hour ago, UT alum said:

There are no facts there to perceive.

Speaking of healthcare, look here:

This is the hidden content, please

Wait a minute- are you saying that the smartest man in the world and greatest president ever said something that was factless?  Imagine that!!!!

2 hours ago, UT alum said:

There are no facts there to perceive.

Speaking of healthcare, look here:

This is the hidden content, please

This is a country smaller than out largest cities.  The US is too large to effectively manage healthcare...fact.

If you bothered to read the article, some of the main points are that they allow competition from lots of companies, there are many different plans (not all Cadillac plans), and they don’t allow freeloading on a large scale.

Main thing is this is basically a city... poor comparison to what can be done here in the US. Let the states handle healthcare as they see fit.

Also, your Democrats will never allow this plan,  they are on a fast track to single payer,  surely you see this.

The last thing they want is competition...they hate competition...their goal is to make everyone equally miserable. 

42 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

This is a country smaller than out largest cities.  The US is too large to effectively manage healthcare...fact.

If you bothered to read the article, some of the main points are that they allow competition from lots of companies, there are many different plans (not all Cadillac plans), and they don’t allow freeloading on a large scale.

Main thing is this is basically a city... poor comparison to what can be done here in the US. Let the states handle healthcare as they see fit.

Also, your Democrats will never allow this plan,  they are on a fast track to single payer,  surely you see this.

The last thing they want is competition...they hate competition...their goal is to make everyone equally miserable. 

What you missed is everyone has to have coverage. When the cost is spread across the entire population, healthy and unhealthy, it becomes more affordable for all. It’s a public/private partnership allowing competition within set parameters. That’s about the only way it could work here. I don’t think we’re going to see the nationalization of health insurers.

Why do you think if I’m a Democrat I have to be thinking one way and one way only?

36 minutes ago, UT alum said:

What you missed is everyone has to have coverage. When the cost is spread across the entire population, healthy and unhealthy, it becomes more affordable for all. It’s a public/private partnership allowing competition within set parameters. That’s about the only way it could work here. I don’t think we’re going to see the nationalization of health insurers.

Why do you think if I’m a Democrat I have to be thinking one way and one way only?

You won’t see the nationalization of healthcare providers, you’ll see them slowly eliminated on the way to single payer.

This is no secret, they are saying this out loud.

I’m not concerned with how you think...the Democrats I am referring to are the ones pushing these radical agendas that actually make policy.