Who will go the most rounds?

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jasper there the best team left in southeast texas that is in the playoffs

I bet BC would still like to argue that point in private.  ;)  Or in the Region III finals.  ;D  I hope both teams get there, because it would show just what a tough district they are in.

I bet BC would still like to argue that point in private.  ;)  Or in the Region III finals.  ;D  I hope both teams get there, because it would show just what a tough district they are in.

Carthage is looming out there to prevent the rematch.  Sure hope both make it to the finals so we won't have to try half way across east texas to watch them play.

Carthage is looming out there to prevent the rematch.  Sure hope both make it to the finals so we won't have to try half way across east texas to watch them play.

From what I can see, Carthage has the best pitcher in the region, but BC is not far behind with the second best pitcher.  I think if anyone is going to take Carthage out, it will be BC.

But as for the driving, I will drive anywhere to see the finals if Jasper is there!  ;D  Just hope the Dogs are in the game!  :)  There is a lot of baseball to be played before that can happen.

• 2 weeks later...

To J_Dog:  Of course you did not get to see the BC vs Carthage match up but Stringer proved superior to Carthage's Ace in last nights ballgame.  Stringer struck out 12 batters; off a team that has an incredible high batting percentage.  I sure don't see #2 Hudson of Dist. 20 taking out Jasper: so I believe we will see a rematch for the Region III Championship.  Hopefully so anyway...

To J_Dog:  Of course you did not get to see the BC vs Carthage match up but Stringer proved superior to Carthage's Ace in last nights ballgame.  Stringer struck out 12 batters; off a team that has an incredible high batting percentage.  I sure don't see #2 Hudson of Dist. 20 taking out Jasper: so I believe we will see a rematch for the Region III Championship.  Hopefully so anyway...

I didn't say it, but I felt that one district would sweep the other I was just hopin git was our district and not theirs.

Guest AISD

1..Westbrook

2..LCM

3..PNG

4..Barbers Hill

5..Jasper

6..Vidor

7..Bridge City

8..Hardin-Jefferson

9..Silsbee

10..Woodville

Wheres Buna at

Guest Tha Unit

North of Evadale and South of Kirbyville on Highway 96.

Buna is located at 30°26′22″N, 93°57′58″W   if you have GPS you could plug that in.  Great little town   :P

Very funny

Judging from Hudson's playoff run, they must have had sky high batting averages also based on their run production.  But they certainly did not pad their averages off Jasper pitching.  :)  Carthage also probably would have had more average batting averages if they had been in District 21-3a.  ;) ;D

And we did get the re-match !  Good luck to both teams.  May the team which executes best win.  :)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami