7..Bridge City

8..Hardin-Jefferson

9..Silsbee

10..Woodville

BH Moves up to #3  ;D

Oh and you may want to add Huffman to the mix ;D

Back to the top just for strosbros ;D

BBBBBBBBZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Once again, your posts lack class, character and sportsmanship.  What an example you set for kids playing this great game.

Congratulations on Barbers Hill's advance in the play-offs and way to go Bears on a great season.

Once again, East Texas shows just how little they know about teams outside their area.  Not many left on this list of "teams most likely to advance" and not one word on their about Huffman or New Caney, who by the way are both still playing.

Class is not fun, so enjoy smack. ;D

Once again, your posts lack class, character and sportsmanship.  What an example you set for kids playing this great game.

Congratulations on Barbers Hill's advance in the play-offs and way to go Bears on a great season.

Man that hurts :'(

Now you know how our district feals though out the year reading how dominate these teams are in 22-4A! While 21-4A is usually mentioned as a "Weak District", We put up with a lot of comments during the year.

The only thing I feal bad for is the Kids that play in the Power Region, because of all of there endearing fans that place them on a pedistal that they can never live up to.

Congrats to all of the athletes that put there heart and soul into this game and all events that give us such joy to watch!! I could root for this area all year long if it wasn't for fans that know nothing about the competition that lies out side of there tiny area in this hugh state of Texas!

Goodluck to the teams that are still in and for those that are not have a great summer!!

BHFAN wrote "The only thing I feal bad for is the Kids that play in the Power Region, because of all of there endearing fans that place them on a pedistal that they can never live up to."

The kids of Southeast Texas have lived up to expectations for the last decade.  I went back and counted the playoff victories from our district over the last ten years and could come up with somewhere between 120 to 130 playoff victories from our local 4A teams. (some 90 of those post season wins being from LCM and PNG, then 30 plus from all others)

We are well aware that our district was a little down this year, as is evident from our lack of playoff success.

We still love our kids and we still love baseball.  We will regroup and continue to try to return to our post season winning ways in the future. 

And when we do, I nor any of my friends, will rub any mud in your face if your season ends early. 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder