BH mile relay

Guest distancerunner10

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest distancerunner10

yeah joe did catch up to him im not stupid but he couldnt hold that pace and he wasnt even a full stride ahead...and no how about you quit being a know it all and come witness your team CHEATING their way to state ....and ok hot shot what were your times

I am way to old to compare my high school track times with the current kids, but I do know one thing....

I WOULDN'T DROP THE BATON!!!!

and....

I WOULDN'T MAKE EXCUSES FOR NOT SUCCEEDING!!!

Looks like Barbers Hill is raising up some lawyers, in their future they will make a living making excuses for something that went wrong and earn money from doing it!!!!

Besides NOT DROPPING THE BATON...

Another rule I was taught in track...

When someone is coming up on you at the end of the straightaway, speed up to make him run extra yards to your outside around the curve....

Looks like Barbers Hill didn't know that, and...

He probably couldn't SPEED UP!!!!

Barbers Hill finished the race in an excellent fashion, looking ahead at the Dayton runner's back!!

The Dayton Coaching staff is to be commended here.... I mean they must have been working all year on how to make up a 10 meter deficit in only 200 meters and then pass the opponent and then "kick" the baton out of the competition's hand after passing them....  Wow... that took some prep time to be able to do all that.

Guest distancerunner10

im not making excuses for my team if i can prove that joe cut him off you would think different if he was a full stride ahead od patton before cutting in and then he dropped it i would have said congrats but the fact is he cut down while he was still beside and when patton stumbled joe kicked it out