BH mile relay

Guest distancerunner10

Nice try "Bronco07", and "brons07" but when you use a computer from Barber's Hill isd their isp shows up if you know how to look.  But that is ok we understand that you may not have gotten that far in computer class yet.  Keep on trying though, southeast texas is getting a good laugh at you...

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No JACK! everyone on bh, saying we dont have the horses.. dont you pay attention to what you post?

I do pay attention to what I post...JACK???....clarify when you say everyone on a thread that is comparing mile relay teams (plural)....and no...I don't believe they had the horses to put a big enough gap on Joe to hold on. Like I said it is unfortunate the way it played out, but I don't believe they would've held on. I am allowed to state my opinion, aren't I?

Old man?? I'm 25...you're not so bright. How about you just compare the PR's for both teams and you'll have an answer on whether we can back it up or not.

And...how do you intentionally knock the baton out of someone's hand with your HEEL????  Joe Carter = Track star/martial artist????

if joe could have "walked" patton on the straight, then why did try to pass him on the curve without three consecutive strides. Thats that great dayton coaching right.

Don't know...that's what I'm saying. I wish he would have. Believe me...he could have. Patton was in a very tough spot trying to hold the lead against the guys he was running against. In that situation...I think it is better to be the hunter than the hunted.

25? hahahaha big bad guy talkin mess to some high school kids.. and i get tested, thats what happens when your the best in the nation and on the u.s. world team

wasn't talkin' mess...I was simply stating facts....If this really is Cameron S....I hope you do well with the lifting...a lot of the posters on here are adults like myself...so don't assume that I was talking to any particular youngster.

I was at the track meet and this is what I saw happen. As the 4th legs received the batons, Worthing was in 1st, Barbers Hill was in 2nd, and Dayton was in 3rd. On the backstretch the Barbers Hill runner passed the Worthing runner, and the Dayton runner passed the Worthing runner, and was going to try to pass the Barbers Hill runner before they got to the curve. But he could not pass him. And in my opinion he was not going to pass him. This Barbers Hill runner ran a 48.2 split Friday night  and was running a faster pace this race. The Barbers Hill runner held him off. The Dayton runner, trying to get a lead before the curve, cut into the Barbers Hill runner without a lead and broke his stride and knocking the baton out of the Barbers Hill runner's hand. The sad thing is if the Dayton runner had not cut the Barbers Hill runner off, BOTH Barbers Hill and Dayton would be going to STATE, and get another chance to see who is best.

Barbers Hill 1st three legs ran a 49.2, 49.5,49.5,(48.0)= 3:16.2

Barbers Hill has beat Dayton's mile relay everytime they have raced in the same heat for the past two years. Why would it be different this time? I would have liked to have seen who would have won Saturday and at STATE if no foul had occurred. I know they said no foul occurred, but they are wrong. I have watched the video and pictures do not lie.

Very Well Said

i think that patton could take you in anything he wanted to. tiddly winks, hop scotch and track

Too bad I wasn't comparing myself to Patton. I also wasn't running him down. I simply said...going by times, etc. that I don't believe he would have held on. I think he is a great athlete and is good at every sport he plays....that's a senseless statement you just made.

That is the problem w/ BH, they think money can buy everything.....including state track meet tickets...

Technically money does pay for you ticket into the state track meet - i think its five dollars or something, surely you can afford that.

Ill be there and i will buy my ticket its a whole lot better than cheating my way in

They probably would be upset....but in the heat of the moment, loud stadium, etc. I would almost bet that no athlete is counting strides, measuring, etc.

If this would have happened to Dayton....I for one would not call it CHEATING... to me it's incidental...especially knowing Joe's character. If he had went body to body with him, it would be one thing. but the back of a foot is what it sounds like. You can't call that cheating. There is almost always contact in hotly contested races.

Guest distancerunner10

well it wouldnt have been kicked out if he wasnt CUT OFF....and malek dropped i want to say 2 sec off his best quarter maybe 1 so why couldnt patton do the same...some of you parents need to grow up and figure out your not in high school anymore...and you probably werent much of anything when you were

With your baseball team about to take the field, here are some possible scenarios...

score Pirates 5 Eagles 4

Eagles have a runner on 1st and second with one out.

Batter hits a line drive to center field where it is cleanly caught by a diving acrobatic play.  The outfielder gets up and throws out the runner on 2nd who didn't tag.  The inning is over...

BARBERS HILL FANS, whatever shall you do...

Start yelling that the outfielder DROPPED the ball and claim you have "video evidence" of the play and protest the game.

Moral of the story...

Adapt and overcome.  Don't make excuses.

Guest distancerunner10

where would you like to meet to watch the video frame by frame of dayton cutting us off you think you know everything and you think everything is an excuse so meet us somewhere and we will show you that yall did not deserve your trip to state

well it wouldnt have been kicked out if he wasnt CUT OFF....and malek dropped i want to say 2 sec off his best quarter maybe 1 so why couldnt patton do the same...some of you parents need to grow up and figure out your not in high school anymore...and you probably werent much of anything when you were

Not a parent...just a fan...you're right he could have. And...since you mentioned it...I went to state in CC (yes, as an individual) in high school and went as far as BH in track....regionals...so, I wasn't anything special....but...if I'm not....well, you know where I am going