HJ @ BC predictions

Guest BC boy 17

Who comes out on top?  

73 members have voted

1. 1. Who comes out on top?

• Bridge City
    • Hardin Jefferson

IF HJs defense helps and IF the HJ pitcher (Treece) dont make a mistake with a cpl of BC players it should be closer than you would expect, but, IF Custer would have had machine guns it would have been different then toooo. Good pitching beats good hitting ANY day, first pitch strikes are essential and especially in this game.

This game is HUGE for both teams.  HJ loses and they have four losses.  If that happens, I don't see the other three teams in the chase getting to four losses.  If BC loses, then they would be facing possible playoff elimination Friday against Jasper.  (I know that is not likely BC will lose to Jasper Friday, but on paper .......)

Yes, this game is HUGE for both teams.  Wish I could see it!  :)

i guess everyone is forgetting that HJ beat the only two teams that have beat BC :o :o

That is precisely why BC will throw everything they have into winning over HJ.  They will not want their playoff possibilities riding on HAVING to beat Jasper.  I predict that BC will start Stringer against HJ and go for it all Tuesday night.

Guest BC boy 17

i guess everyone is forgetting that HJ beat the only two teams that have beat BC :o :o

BC has played Silsbee twice and Jasper once. BC beat Silsbee in 1 of the 2 games. They havent gotten the second chance against Jasper though  ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder