Silsbee 28 Liberty 7/FINAL

WOSgrad

1 hour ago, STiger85 said:

I'm going to have to one up on the game ball for defense. The whole defense for Silsbee should get it. See that kind of offense for the first time The Tiger defense gave up 165 total yards to Liberty and 68 of that was on their first drive of the game. #20 starting his first game at LB stepped up and play good, The pass defense on that third down play was big for the three year starter #22. The defensive rotation was huge, 8 Dline, 4 LB, 5 DB. To many unsung hero's to name but our defense went to work!! 

That defense did flex it's muscles after that first drive.  Heck, my vocal cords flexed their muscles and hollering all night and rooting that d on.  Lol

2 hours ago, STiger85 said:

I'm going to have to one up on the game ball for defense. The whole defense for Silsbee should get it. See that kind of offense for the first time The Tiger defense gave up 165 total yards to Liberty and 68 of that was on their first drive of the game. #20 starting his first game at LB stepped up and play good, The pass defense on that third down play was big for the three year starter #22. The defensive rotation was huge, 8 Dline, 4 LB, 5 DB. To many unsung hero's to name but our defense went to work!! 

I did notice that rotation last night didn’t know how many but I liked it.