Unsigned Players that deserve a look

Guest 12pack

Aaron has had the proper training and it shows in his mechanics, could be a little better on the mental part of the game but that will come easily. I had a talk with his dad about not showcaseing him last yr and he's checking into some JUCO tryouts. I'm thinking, (although it has been said that I can't reconginize talent), if he don't get a offer he will walk on easily at most JUCOs and will end up recieving a ride of some sort when his ability shines.  

Treece-HJ

Guest Bulldog

I would have to say Muckleroy from Buna.  That big lefty is magic on the mound.  I heard Lamar was looking at him.

LAMAR???? Im sure your mistaken.

I would have to say Muckleroy from Buna.  That big lefty is magic on the mound.  I heard Lamar was looking at him.

I'm thinking if you check C Gilligans history of recruiting local players, if he's AFTER a player, usually he will try and get them to sign a letter of intent in the early signing period. I think the key word in your post is >> WAS

Guest Orangeboy

Calhoun, Schooling and Hargrave from Silsbee!!

Maybe they could find a place where they could still play together, that would be pretty neat.

Maybe after the performance against Jasper it will get the ball rolling for him.

Aaron has had the proper training and it shows in his mechanics, could be a little better on the mental part of the game but that will come easily. I had a talk with his dad about not showcaseing him last yr and he's checking into some JUCO tryouts. I'm thinking, (although it has been said that I can't reconginize talent), if he don't get a offer he will walk on easily at most JUCOs and will end up recieving a ride of some sort when his ability shines.  

For all the kids that have not been contacted yet don't get down.  Some of you may have heard of a guy by the name of Tyler Reeves from LCM.  I May be wrong on some of my info.  So please excuse me, but I don't beleive he was highly recruited out of High school and ended up going to wharton Juco. Then to Texas Tech and was drafted last year in the fourth round.  So just because you don't start out big doesn't mean you can't end up there.   

Muckleroy, should start looking and forget Lamar, I'm not saying he can't play there but if Gilligan wanted him, most likely it would have already happened. Players that have been missed should go here  http://www.njcaa.org/index.cfm and do some looking for JUCOs and try and make a tryout or camp. IMO players should showcase themselves in the summer after their Jr yr. Did notice the 'Scouting Bureau' will NOT be at Lamar this yr (could change) with their only Texas camp being held in Dallas. Check the MLB home site for changes in the Bureaus tryouts.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder