**Ozen Shocks Dayton 4-3**

Dayton's season in a nut shell. I don't think they would call that 8th inning "infield single" a hit even in tee ball. A tee baller may have made the play.

the first "wild pitch" --- called strike two.

Dewey pitches 3 innings of no hit ball --- SOMEBODY SURE NEEDS TO STEP UP AND MAKE A PLAY EVERY NOW AND THEN.

IT is a wonder how Dewey keeps his cool out there some times. 

Frank Smesny started--allowed one hit and 5 walks until lifted in the sixth---numerous errors in the field--left the game tied at 2. Dewey also pitched very well--again errors. Both boys pitched well enough to win but it did not happen--perhaps the team is wound to tightly

I heard they had a gun on Dewey the entire time he pitched and he was 83-84.  Sorry but that is just sad for that young man.  Surely they won't throw him at us.  But their season is on the line so I guess they might.  Also heard Massey looked tired allowing several passed balls with runners on (even allowing the winning run to score) and going O-fer.  These are talented young men it just looks like they have perhaps wore down after a long season.

Frank Smesny started--allowed one hit and 5 walks until lifted in the sixth---numerous errors in the field--left the game tied at 2. Dewey also pitched very well--again errors. Both boys pitched well enough to win but it did not happen--perhaps the team is wound to tightly

Not to take anything from Dayton but i have not seen any of Ozen games where

errors did not play a role in the game them pitchers do a good job with what they have and and its just part of the game.

Not to take anything from Dayton but i have not seen any of Ozen games where

errors did not play a role in the game them pitchers do a good job with what they have and and its just part of the game.

absolutely correct-but so is fine pitching--Lott pitched a great game as well--it is just a shame to see kids make the kind of errors that were made last night it has to be frustrating to the staff

why do vidor fans always come on here and talk about us..dewey pitched good and if it was 83-84 it still no hit them and that is harder than any of yalls guys throw and for massey he will be back friday and ready for vidor so dont worry about him...and i doubt it was 83-84 becuase you couldnt even get the name of the person who was catching right so what makes your think you can get numbers right...now maybe yall should be worried about other stuff than us

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder