2008 realignment

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As for the 4A district to the west  ;D I don't think BH or Dayton moves! The main reason is the Baytown Schools, The new one opens in 08 which will be 4A and move Baytown lee down to 4A as well. I think New Caney and Huffman (3A??)may move North which has the district looking like.

Barbers Hill

Crosby

Baytown Lee

Baytown ??? (New School)

Galena Park

Forest Brook

Smiley

You never know what UIL is going to do, but this would make a nice close schedule! I know Dayton probably would like to move back, but the new Baytown Schools will put that in a bind, along with BH if they move use east.

Guest BigHam

NS, Lufkin, PAM, WB, Humble, Kingwood, Atascocita, Woodlands.  

Man, I hope not. Don't want to make that Lukin trip every year. If there is a realignment for 21-5A I would rather WB head over to the Pasadena area with PAM and Sterling.....

Guest BigHam

That kingwood school coming into 22-3a only plays certain sports. I heard a bunch of schools were mad about it . Im not sure whats going on with that.

What Kingwood school?

what is PAM's enrollment? They could be close to the 4A/5A cuttoff. That would be interesting to add them to the 20-4A mix, not to mention better for their fans. Old rivalries with PNG and Nederland could be reniewed, and Central & Ozen vs Memorial would produce some classic matchups. Id welcome Port Arthur back!! 

Guest BigHam

what is PAM's enrollment? They could be close to the 4A/5A cuttoff. That would be interesting to add them to the 20-4A mix, not to mention better for their fans. Old rivalries with PNG and Nederland could be reniewed, and Central & Ozen vs Memorial would produce some classic matchups. Id welcome Port Arthur back!!   

PAM was at 2410 this season. Go to www.5atexasfootball.com/realignment.htm

If Buna remains 2A, I like to see this district

Anahuac

Buna

Deweyville

Hardin

Kountze

Newton

Saratoga West Hardin- Moves back to 2A

Winnie East Chambers

• Member Statistics

Total Members