RELIANT WEEK 0 PREDICTIONS PNG/LaMarque..Ned/Brenham??

Guest Indian Chief

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm with you there Proud. I was at the PN-G championship game in the Astrodome in '99. I cheered along with the rest of them but I could not bring myself to stand and clap during Cherokee. A man can only debase himself so far without losing his principles not to mention causing a gag reflex.   ;D

hey tvc,  that's not a gag reflex...it's a fur ball!

sorry but my coogs are gonna run all over pn-g.

nederland will get embarassed.

i'm from P.A.,but live in lamarque.i get two teams lol!!!

Hey Patitan, I live on Laurel between the Catholic church and the Post Office.  Are you anywhere close?  I am about 2 blocks away from the stadium.

HELL YEAH!! i go down that street often!!! at one point the church had a nice little court to shoot hoops.i usually turn right at the stop sign before i cross cedar though. i live in the corner house on pear and hwy 3.it's the new one with the wooden fence. hey,wanna carpool to the game at reliant??? you drive!!! i called it lol!!!

heck YEAH!! i go down that street often!!! at one point the church had a nice little court to shoot hoops.i usually turn right at the stop sign before i cross cedar though. i live in the corner house on pear and hwy 3.it's the new one with the wooden fence. hey,wanna carpool to the game at reliant??? you drive!!! i called it lol!!!

I supplied the lumber to your house.  Mc Daniels Const. built it.  I am the general manager of Ideal Lumber Co. in Galveston.  I have been a resident of

La Marque  53 years,  umm  make that 54 years next month.  I live in the big yellow colonial style house on the corner of Laurel and Yupon with the deck on three sides. You can't miss it, I am in the middle of an acre lot (which takes me 3 hours to mow each week. That takes away from my video editing during the weekend of football season !!)  If you see me in the yard sometime, stop on the side of the curb and introduce yourself.  If not, pop into the broadcast booth this season. I have been following your posts and always try to surround myself with the "Faithful".  Now as far as the ride to Reliant, I am probably one of the first to enter the stadium each week and one of the last to leave.  It takes me about 1-1/2 hours to set up the video equipment.  This year will be a tad bit longer with the new audio web cast.  Don't take me wrong but I would love to have someone ride shotgun, but I would put you to work lugging equipment to the press box each week.  No, I'm just kidding, but I appreciate the offer. I am very excited about this season.

don't mean to hijack the thread,but man my wife and love your house.it's theone that's long running with laurel??? yep that's my house alright. as far as lamarque goes,i make the games when PAM is playing and i can't get off.it's easier for me to drive or ride the motorcycle to etherage than trying to drive to P.A. or houston for a 7:30 kickoff.especially when you get off at 7. if i seeya outside i'll stop by. i also go to the lamarque practices too when i'm off.

don't mean to hijack the thread,but man my wife and love your house.it's theone that's long running with laurel??? yep that's my house alright. as far as lamarque goes,i make the games when PAM is playing and i can't get off.it's easier for me to drive or ride the motorcycle to etherage than trying to drive to P.A. or houston for a 7:30 kickoff.especially when you get off at 7. if i seeya outside i'll stop by. i also go to the lamarque practices too when i'm off.

Oh, I don't think Coop will turn us off too soon, what else do we have to talk about besides our home town and football.

That dang highlight made me sicker than I was when I left the game. ;D ;D ;D.  It's all good though.  Like I said, hope we get a piece of the coogs this year.  ;)

sorry,  just trying to stir the pot a bit. One thing I can say though.  The Beaumont and surrounding area has got some good football teams,that's for sure.

Oh by the way,  I love your Avatar  ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami