Best Catcher In The Area?

I think that Casey Jackson(soph) for Bridge City is one of the best offensive catchers you will see. He also has a very strong arm and blocks the ball really well. He is one that can and probably will play on the next level

Catching is a tough position, but a quick way to get to the next level.

I remember coaching in little league in the old days ,when your 12 players showed up for the 1st practice after the draft. It wasn't on my mind who who was going to pitch or play short short. I usually had to pass out of few gloves for the ones without, explain the reason for needing cleats instead of converses and that we had a team bat that all could use.

Even though the pitcher and shortstop may have been the best players at that age, my catcher, whoever took that position was most respected on the team. Even at that age , the pitcher and shortstop new they couldn't succeed without him and gave him respect.

ill say jackson and rowell are both reallly good but what about terry veitch from wos ill say hes doing good having to catch sparks and ayers he can hit the ball and blocks well to[/quog

first of all..get off sparks and ayers tip...secondly i havent seen veitch hit the ball yet in district...and how many drop ball 3rd strikes has he had??

I haven't seen some of the catchers, but I have seen Casey Jackson. To be a Soph., he is amazing. Not only does he do a great job catching one of the best rotations in high school baseball, but his batting average must be through the roof. He has either got a hit or walked every time I've seen him bat.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder