Baytown Sterling Rangers @ Beaumont United Timberwolves

Alpha Wolf

1 hour ago, Loyal Ranger said:

Sterling by 7, Calvin Hill is the real deal, and when teams start to key on Him. EJ can make plays as well.  Everyone in the stadium always knows who is getting the ball and it hasn't stopped him yet. add in the rain on Friday which will kill the limited passing game of United and the Rangers should win this one. 

Hill is impressive and will be the best RB United has faced up to this point this season but even with EJ, #9 and the WR, y'all are not a better team across the board than PA Memorial and they were held in check.  I'm looking forward to seeing that our defensive performance last week was not a fluke... 

Glad to have a Sterling supporter.

38 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

If y'all y'all going to lean on Mr Hill, y'all might be in trouble.  United's front 7 is pretty stout...

Soulja, after watching game clips from the PA game, I noticed 3 personnel changes in that front 7 along with the scheme.  I'd venture to say that the front 7 almost has the best 7 players on the team in it, an old Stowers philosophy.   

I usually stay quiet on here I watch and keep my mouth shut, but no one was giving Sterling a chance so I figured I would speak up. I just think with United not being able to throw the ball in bad weather the better run game goes to sterling. Since we don’t really throw the ball anyway. This may be a low scoring game I just am rooting for the Rangers to play tough and come out with a win. The last two years the rangers have missed the playoffs by one game I want them to get over the hump for Calvin’s last year. Go Rangers! 

3 hours ago, Loyal Ranger said:

I usually stay quiet on here I watch and keep my mouth shut, but no one was giving Sterling a chance so I figured I would speak up. I just think with United not being able to throw the ball in bad weather the better run game goes to sterling. Since we don’t really throw the ball anyway. This may be a low scoring game I just am rooting for the Rangers to play tough and come out with a win. The last two years the rangers have missed the playoffs by one game I want them to get over the hump for Calvin’s last year. Go Rangers! 

Hey man, nothing wrong with you coming on here and giving us your thoughts and opinions.  That's what a message board is SUPPOSED to be about.  

I guess I need to check my weather report because these WR's are ready to get loose Friday night.  They were giving me the report on you alls secondary, yea you better hope for a constant downpour.  Then again, our QB play hasn't been affective in the 1st 3 games, hopefully that was fixed over the break...

On ‎9‎/‎26‎/‎2018 at 4:54 PM, Loyal Ranger said:

Doesn't look like the bad weather is going to save the Rangers...