*Dayton 14 Central 3 Final/Tuesday

DEWEY DID NOT PITCH -- HE PLAYED SHORT AND HAD 2 HITS SCORING 4 RUNS WITH 1 STEAL.

MASSEY HAD 3 HITS DRIVING IN 4 RUNS I BELIEVE. THE BRONCOS HIT THE BALL WELL I THINK THEY HAD CLOSE TO 15 HITS. THIS WAS A TEAM EFFERT -- GOOD PITCHING AND GOOD HITTING. BOTH TEAMS HAD SOME COSTLY ERROR BUT ALL IN ALL IT WAS A GOOD GAME.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

$100 dollars says yall pitch double duty Dewey from Dayton against PNG,AND yalls coach makes a fool of himself..

I know this isnt a gambling site ,but folks if you want some extra cash bet with me!!! Double duty dewey will pitch against PNG,and the coach will be doing his impersonation of Lou pinella when they Play PNG!! GUARANTEED!!!

$100 dollars says yall pitch double duty Dewey from Dayton against PNG,AND yalls coach makes a fool of himself..

I know this isnt a gambling site ,but folks if you want some extra cash bet with me!!! Double duty dewey will pitch against PNG,and the coach will be doing his impersonation of Lou pinella when they Play PNG!! GUARANTEED!!!

you just better get your bilge pumps running----maybe that guy was right you do have a man crush on dewey

I'm not gonna bet on a message board over a game the high school kids are playing but I would think that there are a couple of coaches in the area that would pitch a guy two games in a row after they have had an entire week off and 4 days rest between those games.

Would you like to dedicate a song to Mr. Dewey or something??

I'm not gonna bet on a message board over a game the high school kids are playing but I would think that there are a couple of coaches in the area that would pitch a guy two games in a row after they have had an entire week off and 4 days rest between those games.

Would you like to dedicate a song to Mr. Dewey or something??

dont say ol double duty dewey had some days off.dont make me go pull up stats and see how many times yall pitched that poor kid..

that was actually the first time I posted something regarding the stuff between us and vidor. but I think it is over Dayton using dewey too much and vidor fans having no class. It just depends on which side you look at.

Come on Vidor fans, didn't you know that if you are not perfect like the people that live in Dayton that you are considered classless. Dayton doesn't have any citizens who are ignorant and make fools of themselves. They are the perfect town and every town in America should strive to be like them.

Give it a rest with the "have no class" thing.

And also to anyone who is griping about the kid that pitches all the time....WHO CARES. I don't care if he pitches one time or a million times, it doesn't matter if you are able to hit off of him. The kid is a great pitcher who wins games, that is all that matters. If our team had a kid who could do that and pitch every game, good. If he gets hurt, then that will be his fault and no one elses. Please give it a rest, it is no ones decision but his.

Also, good win for Dayton. It seems like ya'll came out and took care of business against Central. Keep up the good work and good luck the rest of the way.

Come on Vidor fans, didn't you know that if you are not perfect like the people that live in Dayton that you are considered classless. Dayton doesn't have any citizens who are ignorant and make fools of themselves. They are the perfect town and every town in America should strive to be like them.

And also to anyone who is griping about the kid that pitches all the time....WHO CARES. I don't care if he pitches one time or a million times, it doesn't matter if you are able to hit off of him. The kid is a great pitcher who wins games, that is all that matters. If our team had a kid who could do that and pitch every game, good. If he gets hurt, then that will be his fault and no one elses. Please give it a rest, it is no ones decision but his.

Also, good win for Dayton. It seems like ya'll came out and took care of business against Central. Keep up the good work and good luck the rest of the way.

Good post, I agree.

I wasn't saying that they didn't have class, so no rest is needed. I was stating the two arguments since someone asked what all the animosity was about so I told him the jist of the two sides. I don't agree with either of them and I don't have any beef with vidor.

I wasn't saying that they didn't have class, so no rest is needed. I was stating the two arguments since someone asked what all the animosity was about so I told him the jist of the two sides. I don't agree with either of them and I don't have any beef with vidor.

I apologize, I must have misread it. But that wasn't aimed just at you. It is to everyone who is arguing.

Piratefan: give it a rest man.  You are the one who is starting to act foolish. 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami