*Dayton 14 Central 3 Final/Tuesday

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

nope it won't, you just started me up again :P . Last night Dayton was just the better team. but not next time.... 8) :P

#3 jags  you need to stop talking all that trash man  you talk so much but then you make an excuse every time yall lose  just face the fact and yall better get ready to play friday against PNG because how they played last night against Vidor i bet you they are working extremly hard

#3 jags  you need to stop talking all that trash man  you talk so much but then you make an excuse every time yall lose  just face the fact and yall better get ready to play friday against PNG because how they played last night against Vidor i bet you they are working extremly hard

why are you worried about me? let say what i want as long as im not saying it toward you, you shouldn't have anything to say. And stop being a baby. But i don't have no choice but to face the fact, we lose we lose, okay time to go to move on and go tothe next game, and if theres something that went wrong that i think wasnt supposed to happen or go the way it did, guess what, im going tell it and say how i feel and then face the fact after i say what i got to say :P ;D 8)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124