*Dayton 14 Central 3 Final/Tuesday

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

MR. SMESNY IS A SOPH. AND DOING A GREAT JOB FOR THE BRONCOS. HE HAD 5 STRIKE OUTS, WALKED 3, AND HIT ONE BATTER. HE WAS IN TOTAL CONTROL OF THE GAME. IT WAS GREAT TO SEE FRANK STEP UP. THE FUTURE LOOKS BRITE FOR THIS YOUNG BRONC............. GREAT JOB

OH I am not worried, I was just saying I am sure Dewey pitched some last night..thats all..Isnt this a forum where you talk about things?

The kid that pitched last night was one of the "other pitchers" that we had talked about. As of now Smesny has the most wins in the greater Houston area.

You guys need to worry about the ship that is sinking in Vidor and not worry about our pitchers or coaches.

The kid that pitched last night was one of the "other pitchers" that we had talked about. As of now Smesny has the most wins in the greater Houston area.

You guys need to worry about the ship that is sinking in Vidor and not worry about our pitchers or coaches.

The ship that is sinking?? We got beat by the undefeated team in district play..How is our ship sinking?? We will see how good yall do against them soon.. Oh I bet you dewey will be pitching!!!! lol

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder