PNG 7 Vidor 4 Final/Tuesday

Guest lovethecats

Nixon played SS.. Robichau played CF.... I wonder why Robichau or Smith didnt start either?????

There was some bonehead decisions tonight thats for sure...  They dont play LC-M until next week I think, Ozen Friday???

this game was really who capitalized off the runners in scoring position    the difference in the game was Vidor could never get anything out of the runners in scoring position  PNG just came through when they needed to  but it was probably the worse game PNG has played all year  it was ugllyyy

Guest Cherokee Nation

The Indians made a ton of errors tonight. Vidor definitely had their chances, but Harrington was a little too overpowering. I think the Pirates have a great shot at the playoffs.

This game was the ugliest game I have ever witnessed by PNG.  There were 8 errors and they bad thing was is that they were routine plays.  Coach Stone may need to rethink some things as far as the defense goes.  The Indians were able to capitalize when they needed to but they got lucky that the Pirates did not do the same thing.  I hope the winning streak continues but they are definitely gonna have to clean up their game and they need to start hitting more consistantly.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124