LU improvements over the next 5 years!!!!!

THe Montagne Center is far and away hte best of the SLC!!!!!  In fact is nicer than any arena in the state with the exception of UT and ATM!!  I do agree that I like the higher seed team in the SLC hosting the games!!!  As far as playing in a HS gym that is not the case.  The Aldine Arena is nicer than any other SLC arena!!!  It is incredible!!!!

THe Montagne Center is far and away hte best of the SLC!!!!!  In fact is nicer than any arena in the state with the exception of UT and ATM!!  I do agree that I like the higher seed team in the SLC hosting the games!!!  As far as playing in a HS gym that is not the case.  The Aldine Arena is nicer than any other SLC arena!!!  It is incredible!!!!

it may be "incredible" but what does it say for the schools in the conference.  To the outside observer watching on ESPN2, they must be sitting there thinking 'these schools gyms must suck to have to play in a high school arena.' 

But they are building a seperate field house for soccer and football.  And the University would not be spending that kind of money just so they could host HS football games.  Neither would they be adding women's soccer and women's softball without a plan to add football. 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami