Who’s the next bigtime Golden Triangle prospect?

jkbtjc53

As the true gentleman that he is.  Vester promptly responded to my inquiry:

"Hey good evening my friend! I trust that all is well! I can vouch for his efforts in getting the word out to colleges about our kids. And I do understand he comes across a bit abrasive to a lot of people, but his intention to help young men is well noted. There are times when he can be offensive but that’s truly not who he is. I really appreciate you and all you do for us. And it means a lot to me that you asked. Keep up the great work my friend."

Out of respect for the views of Mr. Thompson, who is a true gentleman and whose opinion I deeply respect, I will go no further on this.

As a Newton alum, former division 1 player, and a good friend of W.T. and Coach Carver, i will strongly say that the Newton athletes do not need any help with getting offers. Tamauzia Brown, Darwin Barlow, James Sylvester and Josh Foster are the type of players that college coaches find and offer themselves; they are getting offers regardless if a Newton coach or an outside Twitter friend of the players do anything or not. Yes, i see "jkbtjc53" on Twitter everyday and he does love these young kids. I respect the hell out of him for that, but he is not the one getting them their offers. Yes, he know's and talks to some ASSISTANT high school coaches from WOS, Central, Jasper, Etc, but it's not the HEAD COACH. Yes, he may talk to some ASSISTANT college coaches, but it is not the HEAD COACH. The head coach makes the decision to offer a player, not an assistant. The assistant may extend the offer, but that is not his decision, as it only comes from the head coach first. The Newton kids were getting offered by Baylor regardless if the Twitter friend was relevant or not. I see the Newton kids communicate with jkbtjc53 on Twitter, but please do not think you're getting them their offers. They will take comments and love from anyone, as they should. You talk them up and re-tweet everything they post. I commend you on what you do and your effort, sir. Though, I am 99.9 percent sure that not one college head coach that has offered a Newton kid knows who you are. If you did not have a Twitter or know any of these Newton kids through social media, i would guarantee that they would have every offer that they currently have at the moment. I do not want any beef and i am not hating on jkbtjc53, i am just stating facts. Have a great day!

28 minutes ago, Under Par said:

As a Newton alum, former division 1 player, and a good friend of W.T. and Coach Carver, i will strongly say that the Newton athletes do not need any help with getting offers. Tamauzia Brown, Darwin Barlow, James Sylvester and Josh Foster are the type of players that college coaches find and offer themselves; they are getting offers regardless if a Newton coach or an outside Twitter friend of the players do anything or not. Yes, i see "jkbtjc53" on Twitter everyday and he does love these young kids. I respect the hell out of him for that, but he is not the one getting them their offers. Yes, he know's and talks to some ASSISTANT high school coaches from WOS, Central, Jasper, Etc, but it's not the HEAD COACH. Yes, he may talk to some ASSISTANT college coaches, but it is not the HEAD COACH. The head coach makes the decision to offer a player, not an assistant. The assistant may extend the offer, but that is not his decision, as it only comes from the head coach first. The Newton kids were getting offered by Baylor regardless if the Twitter friend was relevant or not. I see the Newton kids communicate with jkbtjc53 on Twitter, but please do not think you're getting them their offers. They will take comments and love from anyone, as they should. You talk them up and re-tweet everything they post. I commend you on what you do and your effort, sir. Though, I am 99.9 percent sure that not one college head coach that has offered a Newton kid knows who you are. If you did not have a Twitter or know any of these Newton kids through social media, i would guarantee that they would have every offer that they currently have at the moment. I do not want any beef and i am not hating on jkbtjc53, i am just stating facts. Have a great day!

There are a few non-facts in this statement