West Orange Stark vs Madisonville

tennisbc

On 11/25/2017 at 11:18 AM, MBaller#1 said:

Good luck to wo-s but this is the first time in a while that some of the other teams I division 2 are pretty strong as well now wo-s has been head and shoulders above everyone for years and is one of the best programs to model after very classy but they are a small step down from last year thank god region 4 will eliminate each other except for 1 probably cuero wo-s is the favorite to get back to Dallas but can’t have any mental mistakes or come unprepared this year these teams left are not playing around and they are after wo-s good thing y’all have a great coach to get after the kids and get them back focus im a tigers fan but rooting for wo-s and silsbee I want our kids to succeed every chance they can good luck to all of our setx teams.

Hmm let's see step down they haven't lost a game, deffense looks great And physical  offense is getting good production If they lost a step it's a step nobody else had oh yea I have a hot 20 on silsbee 

2 hours ago, ladybug33 said:

I have to applaud the young kid for believing that he will run against the West-Orange Stark defense. Getting 300 yards will not happen tomorrow night. Go Big Blue Mustangs get the Win!

I have a feeling he will be under 100. They will be forced to throw the ball and then turnovers will start happening.