Really Vidor??? LOL

pakronos

it's on 12newsnow.com...they verified that the person wrote the article is full of it and well...he's from vidor...i find it hilariousness that Mathews said he was afraid that his team might be intimidated by the titans pregame warm up lol well not word for word, but see the article and you will see lol...they warmed up at PNG instead...MORE reason that i hope both get blown out roflmao... 

34 minutes ago, pakronos said:

I'm gonna see if i can post the link, but they TOWN was so butt hurt about the titans not shaking hands, it made the paper in vidor lol

"but they TOWN"

Sounds like someone secretly grew up in Vidor.

PAM is not a "team".  A team is a group of kids volunteering to help clean their coach's flooded home.  You judge a "team" on wins and losses?  You must still be in school yourself. 

Edited by Curelover32

5 minutes ago, Curelover32 said:

"but they TOWN"

PAM is not a "team".  A team is a group of kids volunteering to help clean their coach's flooded home.  You judge a "team" on wins and losses?  You must still be in school yourself. 

i guess you can't see  or know what a typo is...smh...

6 minutes ago, Curelover32 said:

"but they TOWN"

hey glass licker...PAM players went into THE COMMUNITY AND DID THAT FOR A WEEK OR 2...smh...not just the coach, but helped families...smh...you reflect the article PERFECTLY...didn't do any research before shooting off your mouth.

30 minutes ago, dme1111 said:

It is classless to not shake hands.  speaks volumes of Kenny Ray allowing those young men to behave that way.  But... not newspaper worthy  

they been doing that smh...they shook hands 2/3 time for the game...beofre the coin toss at the locker room and after the game, when it matters...telling the losers good game.

4 minutes ago, pakronos said:

hey glass licker...PAM players went into THE COMMUNITY AND DID THAT FOR A WEEK OR 2...smh...not just the coach, but helped families...smh...you reflect the article PERFECTLY...didn't do any research before shooting off your mouth.

Research?  Like they were the only ones.  Just watch your mouth by saying PNG and Vidor are not "teams.  Freaking stupid...

Then again I'm exchanging messages with a troll.  I should know better.