Port Neches-Groves 62 Beaumont Central 27/FINAL

WOSgrad

1 hour ago, Jag Insider said:

Ok, I'll let the cat out of the bag...

Central will not have their starting QB #2 tonight do to off the field infractions.  I commend the administration and coaches for upholding the rules and letting nobody, including the starting QB, be above the law, even in a big time game that means a lot to Central's playoff chances.

The starting QB tonight will be #7 Phoenix who normally starts at WR and was the #1 QB in spring ball and summer before Harvey.

Central has speed so this one is not over yet. Both teams need to clean up  some stuff for sure. Central running the ball extremely well and PNG is on and off with the offense. Shaping up to be a good 2nd half.....

5 minutes ago, workbootz said:

Central hurting themselves with the dumb penalties.

Penalties, bad decision making by a qb unfortunately thrown into the game as a backup (but got to play with what you have) and an average defense is making it tough. 

I think that Central has a chance to put up maybe another 21 points but can they stop PNG? I am thinking no. You can’t trade points when you are down three touchdowns. 

6 minutes ago, TXzach said:

Central has to be the most undisciplined team I have seen in a while. Trust me, every penalty has been legit against them. Preston Riggs is burning that "special DB" you guys got. 

Uh oh dont let soulja see that. You just said his magic word. lol

5 minutes ago, TXzach said:

Central has to be the most undisciplined team I have seen in a while. Trust me, every penalty has been legit against them. Preston Riggs is burning that "special DB" you guys got. 

Just a heads up, because your a “newbie” your opinion will not be valued and people will bash you... because unless you have been on here for years then apparently you don’t know anything about football. According to some

4 minutes ago, tvc184 said:

Penalties, bad decision making by a qb unfortunately thrown into the game as a backup (but got to play with what you have) and an average defense is making it tough. 

I think that Central has a chance to put up maybe another 21 points but can they stop PNG? I am thinking no. You can’t trade points when you are down three touchdowns. 

Two penalties that gave them first downs hurt.  You can't give a QB with that talent to many chances.  

3 minutes ago, L-Train11 said:

Just a heads up, because your a “newbie” your opinion will not be valued and people will bash you... because unless you have been on here for years then apparently you don’t know anything about football. According to some

That's fine. I can take a verbal beating, unlike some folks on this forum. Lol