Rebuild Texas Relief Fund Game

TxHoops

2 hours ago, TxHoops said:

The University of Texas vs Texas Agricultural & Mechanical University tonight at 7 pm at Tudor Fieldhouse in Houston.  All proceeds to go to Gov. Abbott’s relief fund.  I will be courtside assuming I can get past this wreck by the Rainbow Bridge.  

You make it?  The bridge is shut down. 18 wheeler wreck at the top.  

30 minutes ago, PhatMack19 said:

You make it?  The bridge is shut down. 18 wheeler wreck at the top.  

I turned around right before bridge.  Still hit traffic but made about 20 mins late (8 mins into the game).  It’s 24-14 Texas, 7:30 1H.  Mo Bamba is a beast.  No JJ for A&M. 

Texas easily wins battle of dancers.  Q Grimes sitting right behind us. 

That is a different game with JJ, Mack.  Starks is serviceable in a back up role but all they are missing is a floor general.  They have all the other pieces.  They are going to be a fun team to watch and a dangerous team in March. 

UT is as athletic a team as I’ve seen in a while.  The offense gets stagnant at times and they rely a little too much on the 3 ball.  Bamba was easily the best player on the floor.  

39 minutes ago, PhatMack19 said:

Did Hogg just not show up?  Ags shot 30% from the field which won’t win many games.  FT’s kept it close.  Both teams will make some noise this season.  The Ags just need to get through the first few games without their PG.  

Awful.  He’s not athletic but he obviously didn’t shoot it well either.  Flagg looked nervous and needs to be more assertive.  Hogg is a huge liability on D at the 3.  I would consider giving Morelos minutes there too.