Tobie Will Love This

baddog

58 minutes ago, new tobie said:

The men in my family and myself would never say something of that nature, just plain trashy

So you are officially stating that you and the men in your family have NEVER said anything disrespectful about women or white people?  Do you HONESTLY believe that ANYONE is going to swallow/accept that BS which insults the intelligence of anyone with a pea for a brain?

8 minutes ago, stevenash said:

So you are officially stating that you and the men in your family have NEVER said anything disrespectful about women or white people?  Do you HONESTLY believe that ANYONE is going to swallow/accept that BS which insults the intelligence of anyone with a pea for a brain?

+1000000!!!

2 hours ago, new tobie said:

The men in my family and myself would never say something of that nature, just plain trashy

I don't know about the other men in your family, but it is clear that you can't even think of anything that trashy. The best you can come up with is "grab um". That is as high as your intelligence level will allow you to go. You need a few more brain cells to achieve the immature stage.

40 minutes ago, Englebert said:

I don't know about the other men in your family, but it is clear that you can't even think of anything that trashy. The best you can come up with is "grab um". That is as high as your intelligence level will allow you to go. You need a few more brain cells to achieve the immature stage.

Are you a grown man Englebert. just wondering!

13 minutes ago, six burg said:

Are you a grown man Englebert. just wondering!

I don't think you are qualified to judge the meaning of "grown man"...and I'm not wondering.

It's funny that the same tactics employed by the Liberals, when reversed them drive them insane. We can all see it and are enjoying the comedic display.

3 minutes ago, Englebert said:

I don't think you are qualified to judge the meaning of "grown man"...and I'm not wondering.

It's funny that the same tactics employed by the Liberals, when reversed them drive them insane. We can all see it and are enjoying the comedic display.

I see tobies post and i know what he is up to, you are not much better

4 minutes ago, Englebert said:

I am not trying to be much better. I'm responding in kind. Why does it bother you so much but have nothing to say to new tobie. Your selective outrage is comical.

because new tobie is not calling me out, You have called me out in your childish way  and treated me in the same manner that you treat him. And i know that Im not at tobie's are your low level

3 minutes ago, six burg said:

because new tobie is not calling me out, You have called me out in your childish way  and treated me in the same manner that you treat him. And i know that Im not at tobie's are your low level

Don't flatter yourself. You are just as bad...and I will continue to play your childish games. And you just showed your fake outrage because I responded in kind to new tobie, which elicited a scathing reaction, but somehow you give him a pass. Comical.

23 hours ago, six burg said:

this is a message board with a few stranger voicing there opinions Mr Englebert. No one here is a journalist

Who was it on this board that claimed to be a journalist?  In case you haven't discovered yet, most "journalists" have been spending their time ruining the credibility heretofore afforded journalists.