Port Neches-Groves 59 Baytown Lee 21/FINAL

WOSgrad

1 hour ago, AggiesAreWe said:

Taking an unnecessary chance of him getting hurt in a game that has long been decided.

Let another player get some reps.

This why I say they never had anything that's a dime a dozen so to speak. That kid has another and a college career ahead of him. He should have been yanked first qtr

8 minutes ago, pakronos said:

This why I say they never had anything that's a dime a dozen so to speak. That kid has another and a college career ahead of him. He should have been yanked first qtr

They don't have a backup and a supposed to bring the jv kid up for this in the future. Apparently Bost the sr lb would play If injury. He is committed to the Defense i guess

6 minutes ago, ROSCHONSBIGBRO said:

They don't have a backup and a supposed to bring the jv kid up for this in the future. Apparently Bost would play If injury. He is committed to the Defense i guess

That's crazy!!! It's like imo, they not looking out for his well being. Play the whole game. Don't care if u get tired??? That leads to injury 

I have seen the playcalling in the fourth quarter and I know that Faircloth gets quite conservative with just having RJ hand off the ball.  But I would still opt for somebody, anybody, to be out there aside from him.  While I don't necessarily agree with the language, pakronos is correct in that without RJ, the PN-G offense would have a MUCH more difficult time moving the ball.

He is just way too valuable of a commodity to have out there with a 40 point lead in the 4th quarter.