Matthew Pace, Kelly

Earl Thomas, WOS

Stephen Moten, Ozen

Brandon Willams, Central

Brooks Yabara, Barbers Hill

Damon Kerr, PNG

Trey Burrell, HJ

Shannon Robinson, Silsbee

I'm new on here but i believe when you was saying big guy you meant Ahmad Jones and Terrance is the best all around player on the team but William and Shannon and Ahmad are really best at what position they playso my opinion is william at least 2nd team because he made all region team and keep everyone else the same except shannon no doubt he the best point guard in SE Texas

I'm new on here but i believe when you was saying big guy you meant Ahmad Jones and Terrance is the best all around player on the team but William and Shannon and Ahmad are really best at what position they playso my opinion is william at least 2nd team because he made all region team and keep everyone else the same except shannon no doubt he the best point guard in SE Texas

No, I know who I was talking about...Terrance Jones.........Ahmad Jones is very atheltic for his size, but he should not be considered for the ALL SETXSPORTS.COM TEAM.  And Shannon Robinson is very good but far from the best PG In SE TExas!!!!!!

Ahmad is not just good he tha best post i see=n for a kid that big and yall should watch for me next year if im on varsity because silsbee will do good next year the year after nad year after that we will always have talent in smoketown ok that why we called beast mode

I don't want to take anything away from Silsbee....but with the athletes that you have had and still have then why haven't you made it to state?????  I believe Sislbee to be the district favorite next year, but the way Silsbee people think anything short of a State Championship should be unacceptable.  YOu guys have more athletes than any team in the State in Class AAA.

Coop,

You said that "he's not done with it ..."

Does that mean the final list is not complete?

We're wanting to go to press this week with all-district, all-region and all-state and would like to include your all-area team, but wanted to make sure it was complete.

Will you also name superlatives? MVP, Coach of the Year, etc.?

Gerry

The Silsbee Bee

• 5 weeks later...

Another joke of a player poll. Not one player on either team from 3A regional finalist Silsbee. Poor basketball knowledge exhibited once again.

Well honestly there are better players in the area than what silsbee has. Okay I will give it to ya silsbee was a regional finalist team. That shows that they mesh together well and play good team ball. Since basketball is a TEAM sport though I would have to say that where each team finishes over all doesn't always determine how good an individual player is. I would rather have a team that plays well than a single "superstar." My record would be better and I wouldn't have to kiss A**.

Coop,

Could have narrowed the coach of the year down a bit don't you think????

I'm sure no one would have been happy if just one was chosen the way this season ended.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami

• No chance in hell that this pos is found guilty. 
    • After his silly conviction, President Trump has raised over 200 Million dollars!  The people are seeing through it!  Excellent!  
    • Let’s see if joe biden’s words about no one is above the law, made after the rigged trial of President Trump, rings true with his po💩son.  Hopefully, but I’m not going to hold my breath, they put the sorry sob in prison.
    • I liked his no bull crap attitude. He was a man of very few words. Extremely strong and freaky athletic!!! As close as possible to being the best offensive lineman to ever play the game. I hope his family finds peace without him!!! RIP #73
    • Chester, a small town in NE Tyler County.  A town that is seeing growth with the addition of a national chain store and a new school being built.  If you travel 287 toward Dallas from the Golden Triangle you have probably passed through Chester.  Things tend to stay pretty consistent and it is your typical small town.   A trip to state is the buzz around town, and the talk before church services begin on Sunday.  This year’s graduating class will number 11.  We don’t have a radio station that covers the Yellowjackets.  We are never a lead story on any of the news stations that broadcast to our community. With all that said, there is a closeness and sense of pride in our community.  Every community rallies behind their kids as they progress into the playoffs.  We are proud of our boys as they have represented our community well and with class. We invite you to follow our boys as they go to state.  We welcome the greater SETX communities as honorary Yellowjackets.  Tune in, watch live or come to Round Rock personally and join us in supporting the Chester Yellowjackets.  Go ‘Jackets!!! ⚾️💜💛⚾️🟣🟡⚾️💜💛⚾️
  • Topics