Woodville vs. Madisonville

--Woodville's game against Corrigan-Camden was cancelled due to adverse effects from Hurricane Harvey. Madisonville is coming off an impressive 24-0 lashing of perennial 3aD1 power Teague. 

--Both teams return alot of talent from teams that were much improved last season. On top of the returning talent, the head coaches of both teams are young and very good at what they do. 

--The key to the game will be Madisonville's ability to stop the potent Woodville rushing attack that averaged 350+ rushing yards per game during the regular season last year. The Mustang secondary looked stout against Teague from what I can see on video, but the Lions are almost the exact opposite of Woodville when it comes to offensive style. 

Woodville 28

Madisonville 13

10 minutes ago, AggiesAreWe said:

Madisonville does have 10 offensive and 9 defensive starters along with 34 lettermen back from last year.

A friend of mine said last year that they had several very good ball players. They should do well. I'm just not sure if they can stop Woodville's rushing attack. It might turn into a track meet.