Who is your team game(s) of the year 2017

pakronos

6 hours ago, Stattrax said:

This is what the D word means.

Ill break it down how it was told to us...

When you are playing a team that has more team speed, more individual speed, more size, and better athletes... (WOS-PAM-KATY-STEPHENVILLE-AUSTIN WESTLAKE-LAKE TRAVIS-Any Dallas team............

Your best chance of beating them is play assignment (D WORD) football. You have a guy, make sure you take care of him, because you simply do not have the means (athletes and speed) to make up for errors. So you better tackle well, cover your gap or space well, block well, and do all the little things that might keep you in the game. And that my friend, is your only shot, when you are up against a better team....

Now Soulja, being Soulja, just gets a little feather ruffled when he sees the D word.... He knows what it means, but just likes to play with us about it...

But Soulja, in the name of something.............. (And I wont have BIaplayer cuss anyone)............... We will still buy you a bag of peanuts............

This is the hidden content, please

Agree with you. But I don't think Soulja is crazy either. Well, I do think Soulja is crazy, just not on this one ;-). 

I've seen two teams play the same type of game and then hear one described as athletic and the other as disciplined. 

You are correct. What you wrote above is how a team can beat a more athletic team. I'm just saying that a team full of good athletes can also have excellent discipline. And a non-athletic team can be undisciplined. 

I know this sounds like common sense but it's very hard for a team with athletes to get credit for their discipline as well. 

7 hours ago, Stattrax said:

This is what the D word means.

Ill break it down how it was told to us...

When you are playing a team that has more team speed, more individual speed, more size, and better athletes... (WOS-PAM-KATY-STEPHENVILLE-AUSTIN WESTLAKE-LAKE TRAVIS-Any Dallas team............

Your best chance of beating them is play assignment (D WORD) football. You have a guy, make sure you take care of him, because you simply do not have the means (athletes and speed) to make up for errors. So you better tackle well, cover your gap or space well, block well, and do all the little things that might keep you in the game. And that my friend, is your only shot, when you are up against a better team....

Now Soulja, being Soulja, just gets a little feather ruffled when he sees the D word.... He knows what it means, but just likes to play with us about it...

But Soulja, in the name of something.............. (And I wont have BIaplayer cuss anyone)............... We will still buy you a bag of peanuts............

This is the hidden content, please

Lol.  

Yea, feather ruffled.  That's it.  

And no peanuts.  My guy, Biaplayer will eat them all, but Turkey leg?  I'm all in.  

On 7/12/2017 at 9:43 PM, Brubaker said:

Goodness, there is no team in the area more athletic than WOS, some folks are just easily distracted by what they want to hear... not talking about you here

awww...that's cute lil tink tink...now stop the swinging and look at PAM's highlight reel from last year.

On 7/10/2017 at 6:59 PM, WOSgrad said:

Why did you start in 2009?  Perhaps, it is because you wanted everyone to forget about that 66-7 butt whooping North Shore gave you in 2008.

Dude, you're stuff is so fake that you should change your user name to CNN.

actually super mod god lol...i did state that game...just didn't know the score. i started in 2009 due to PAM became relevant again after being down for 3-4 years and delt with people moving away due to storms, which shortened seasons for everyone.