Mars is going through climate change

jv_coach

16 minutes ago, westend1 said:

the entire article says there is no correlation.    It's due to the tilt of Mar's axis.    Why is this posted here?   Tell me

The article states that the consensus is that the climate change is due to the wobbly axis. It also states that a Russian scientist, Abdussamatov contends that solar irradiance has caused it. If this Russian scientist is correct, it would make a strong argument against man made climate change. 

22 minutes ago, westend1 said:

the entire article says there is no correlation.    It's due to the tilt of Mar's axis.    Why is this posted here?   Tell me

So what is your question? Why is an article posted about climate change on Mars under the title "Mars is going through climate change"...is that really your question?

6 minutes ago, westend1 said:

Yep.  What is the point?

You started this by saying we didn't know what the article was saying, prefaced with a LOL. I asked you to clarify what we missed, and you failed miserably. I can only assume you are employing the Liberal tactic of deflection instead of contrition. That's the lesser used tactic of Liberals when self-grandiose positions come crashing down. Normally it is personal attacks.