Port Neches-Groves 5 Brenham 3/Gm1-FINAL/Port Neches-Groves leads series 1-0

12 hours ago, Coach Frey said:

With the weather the way it's looking for Friday, PNG is in the drivers seat. SOLID win tonight against Brenham's ace. There's no two ways about it, tonight the Indians were the best team on the field.

From what I hear Brenham's best pitcher will be throwing the next game. Supposedly can bring it a lil bit. Indians just gotta stay hot at the plate.

40 minutes ago, Eagle91 said:

From what I hear Brenham's best pitcher will be throwing the next game. Supposedly can bring it a lil bit. Indians just gotta stay hot at the plate.

Nope. Brenham's best pitcher was Jozwiak who started last night. They still have Wellman, who came in relief last night, and Acker.

11 hours ago, Coach Frey said:

Nope. Brenham's best pitcher was Jozwiak who started last night. They still have Wellman, who came in relief last night, and Acker.

Last night was Brenhams ace. The next guy will be their second best and I believe a Rice commit

From other regions:

Reg 1 Grapevine vs. Colleyville Heritage, Starts Friday

Reg 2 - Mansfield Legacy vs. Frisco Wakeland underway

Reg. 4 - Corpus Christi Moody 7, Corpus Christi Ray 3, FINAL, Moody leads series 1-0 with Game 2 and 3 tomorrow at 5:30 pm