Roger Ailes dead

PhatMack19

4 minutes ago, Englebert said:

As opposed to the climate of the Black guy who shot a little baby in the face just for being White. Is that the climate you are trying to bring back? How pathetic can you get. Your hate is on full display, to bad you can't hear the laughter directed at you.

I only wish that I could actually hear the laughter instead of being on this computer.

This is the hidden content, please

examples from hateful republicans every. This audience at the statue removel .......mainly whites that celebrated the removal of the loser Robert Lee statue.

3 minutes ago, nappyroots said:

I only wish that I could actually hear the laughter instead of being on this computer.

This is the hidden content, please

examples from hateful republicans every. This audience at the statue removel .......mainly whites that celebrated the removal of the loser Robert Lee statue.

Is anyone defending him? Should we organize a rally and make up a little chant like "pigs in a blanket, fry'em like bacon"?

2 minutes ago, Englebert said:

Is anyone defending him? Should we organize a rally and make up a little chant like "pigs in a blanket, fry'em like bacon"?

Haven't seen nobody in my circle organize such a rally. This presidency is a joke.  The comedians are getting rich of of this clown.

4 minutes ago, nappyroots said:

Haven't seen nobody in my circle organize such a rally. This presidency is a joke.  The comedians are getting rich of of this clown.

You analysis of the current President's job performance is akin to a third grader calling the principal an idiot. It is just comical watching you little snowflakes throw temper trantrums. I could almost swear that Trump personally stole your candy.

5 minutes ago, six burg said:

Some  pathetic sh@#t right here from both sides...........

Yep, that's what happens when two people argue using the same Liberal strategy...it gets pathetic. Maybe we can both try the congenial strategy used by normal people and see how that goes. Until then, when I'm confronted by the pathetic Liberal looney tactics, I will respond in kind.

3 minutes ago, Englebert said:

Yep, that's what happens when two people argue using the same Liberal strategy...it gets pathetic. Maybe we can both try the congenial strategy used by normal people and see how that goes. Until then, when I'm confronted by the pathetic Liberal looney tactics, I will respond in kind.

If it makes you happy, enjoy yourself dude!

2 minutes ago, six burg said:

If it makes you happy, enjoy yourself dude!

It's not that it makes me happy, it's that it drive the Liberals nutty. Trump showed us what happens when you turn the tables using the pathetic Liberal style against them. They lose their minds, which is very comical.