**#3 HJ vs. #2 Abliene Wylie State Championship Predictions?**

hj is about 2 get blown out bye at least 20....watch wha i tell u....real talk!!1!!!all the other team has to do is double team donahoe and watch burrel and they have they game won.....hj would suck if they didnt have donahoe and everyone knows that.......hj is gonna get torn up next year....silsbee is gonna win state because they have so many athletes commin next year...there still going to have the soph more shannon robinson....and all tho he didnt play much this year....the sophmore brady byars is going to help the tigers next year....he is a great 3 point shooter who really knows the game....and there are alot of other players commin 2.......hj...57....wylie...79

Guest tigersvoice

hj is about 2 get blown out bye at least 20....watch wha i tell u....real talk!!1!!!all the other team has to do is double team donahoe and watch burrel and they have they game won.....hj would suck if they didnt have donahoe and everyone knows that.......hj is gonna get torn up next year....silsbee is gonna win state because they have so many athletes commin next year...there still going to have the soph more shannon robinson....and all tho he didnt play much this year....the sophmore brady byars is going to help the tigers next year....he is a great 3 point shooter who really knows the game....and there are alot of other players commin 2.......hj...57....wylie...79

Hey New Member !!  Sounds like you are from Silsbee, just like I am.  Where were you when we had our chance to beat H-J and advance to State?  I'm certain Coach Williams would have paid you handsomely to have gotten that "Can't Fail" stategy of yours.  I think you are probably some young, whipper-snapper still in school - I'm not.  I'm an old athelete whose time was long ago.  But, what my generation has  that apparently you have not found is "CLASS."  Take your garbage mouth somewhere else.  We had our chance (The Fighting Tigers) and we could not get over the hump (or in this case, get past Hardin-Jeff).

Don't bad mouth the success of another team, especially a district rival.

Guest tigersvoice

OK bballislife15 - not to take you to the woodshed too many times but your expertise is lacking.  Apologize on the thread and go to another subject; hopefully, one that you know something

about.  Sorry if this seems harsh but I just don't like your attitude.

Looks like your prediction for todays game was a little off  :D

ok you should just erase your account and start over lol

Uh your theory is weak...very weak, you obviousely have not seen us play...we have many talented players...sure donahoe is the best but we played without him before and won.....so go do your homework and then write 1000 times; HJ 2007 state champs

Man you must have failed kindergarden especially the part about...if you can't say nothing nice don't say nothing at all.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83