21-3a next years, stand-out players, potential playmakers, and ect.

i also think that bc and jasper will surprise a lot of people

so my two sleepers are bc and jasper

with bc's great coaching staff and young potential, we will surprise lots.....

jasper is coming back with loads of talent...

Nothing against japser but what talent are they bringing back? Are you just pulling this out of nowhere or have some numbers to back up that statement. Because the key positions werent too good for jasper last year. Kep positions i mean as in QB-RB-WR for O at least.

no actually i dont have numbers, but jasper had some pretty good sophomores and juniors last year and had a stand out freshman i think #2, the kid ran kickoffs back, played receiver and a little tailback,..... they had a young but big and strong o-line, they also had a pretty nice defensive back field #22 is a hoss.....

and cmon jasper having 2 bad seasons in a row.....

no actually i dont have numbers, but jasper had some pretty good sophomores and juniors last year and had a stand out freshman i think #2, the kid ran kickoffs back, played receiver and a little tailback,..... they had a young but big and strong o-line, they also had a pretty nice defensive back field #22 is a hoss.....

#2 was senior Trevon Limbrick...

While it's true that Jasper rarely has two bad years in a row, coming back from a 2-8 year is tough on any program. Besides, whoever we hire to coach the team could change philosophies and if that happens, it might take longer to contend. I never thought I'd say that after we dropped to 3A, but the last couple of years have been strange...

Best athlete on the field with be Donovan Harris...he will be playing both ways for the tigers. The qb will be a sophmore Jeremy Johnson...he has a cannon for an arm and is also fast. prolly about 6'1 i say. Rb will be chris castle....he is also pretty fast...he has a stocky rb build and did pretty good as a sophmore last season. These are a few of the key players that the tigers will have for next season. All of them are great athletes with game changing talent.

write it down...jasper will be in the playoffs.  the starting qb against us was a freshman brought up from jv and their best wide out was also a freshman..#15.  and heck..they almost beat us.  is jerome bettis graduating this year?? that kid was a load.  jasper may lack usual size compared to what they're used to. but they will have speed and quickness.  plus to make a case for what jasper HAS you have to consider what the other teams LOST.

Silsbee's best college prospect for next year will be Daniel Paulous. He's a '6"4 305 pound tackle that is already getting a lot of looks from some Big 12 schools. Donovan Harris will be the Tiger's playmaker along with sophmore qb Johnson and junior rb Castle. Josh James at lb will be the defensive standout.

The freshman coming back for Jasper is WR/DB Dominque Bailey. Toss in returning quarterback Cameron Stubblefield and running backs Brandon McQueen and Kadarroe Rawls and offensively the Bulldogs should be strong.

Defensively, Donte Rollins should be a force at linebacker/defensive line.

Put the right coach in the mix to motivate this squad and watch out.

Are you listening JA?

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83