Bill Nye the Science Psycho

Englebert

If any of you watched Bill Nye the Science Guy on Tucker Carlson tonight, you were treated to the "fake climate change" bologna that is prevalent in the political climate today. He has zero facts, talks down to all skeptics (even advocating for incarceration), and will not answer the simplest of basic questions. How anyone would give this POS the time of day is beyond me. He can't and totally refuses to debate. But most disheartening is he says Man-made Global Warming is settled science, while refusing to provide any scientific proof for his assertions...which flies in the face of scientific methodology. The guy is total garbage. Hopefully the interview clip will be available online shortly so those who missed it can see what little condescending POS these people are.

And if anyone wants to try and defend this turd and would like to debate his side, I whole-heartedly welcome the opportunity to set the record straight. And if you want to bring the attitude he has, I have no problem going in the gutter also. I would love to come face to face with that little maggot, but if anyone wants to stand up for him, let's go.