Warren @ Hardin for 24-2A opener/Final Warren Wins!

It would be great for Warren to get this one on the road.Warren will hit the ball and score some runs.Don't know how long Swinney can go just a week out of basketball season.If Caleb goes into the later innings Warren will win this one.Is it a 4 o'clock start?Go Warriors

Warren-8

Hardin-5

I dont know much about Hardin, but I have seen Warren play to their competition all season. Morgan and Willis really have done a fine job with a very young team. With just 2 starting seniors, I've watched them beat 5A Memorial and 4A Central, while losing to Sabine Pass. If the coaching staff is left alone to run their program, this is gonna be a district contender for the next several years. The kids and the program needed the stucture/discipline/integrity that this coaching staff is delivering.

I hope that happens.I saw first hand what it did for the basketball program.Let the folks hired to do the job do it.Still need some depth on the pitching staff.I haven't seen Hardin either,I just hope the young club can win on the road.That would be a huge step toward a playoff berth.

I had forgotten about Jimmy coming after basketball. He can be a good addition. Not sure I know Josh, but I'm sure he too is a welcomed addition.

The pitching staff has suprised me. I understand the middle infield problems have worked themself out, good. The team should be in place to compete in this district. Looking forward to the season. This coaching staff has made a difference far quicker than what I would have thought.

It will take the new coach a little time to know what these kids can do.  I'm going to give him some time.  I know he want to win and that's what's important to me.  Pitching will be the weakness,  hitting will be strong and the fielding will come as the coach learns who can do what.

Guest whsalum2

if the coaching staff was left alone to do there job they wouldn't have kids playing in the infield that has no business playing there. only because there daddy throws a fit do they get an infield position.  I would be embarrassed to have my daddy sit in the stands watching practice to make sure my child got to play.  Most of the kids I have spoken to don't like the head coach or have any confidence in him because he lies all the time.

i absolutely agree with almost everything you said...i would be terribly embarrassed to have my daddy sitting in the stands watching practice...but i think most of the kids do like both coaches. theyre both good guys, and very committed to giving warren the best season possible. they definitely know baseball, and that means a lot to the players. on the lying thing, ive never heard him lie...maybe stretch the truth a little, but not make stuff up.

if the coaching staff was left alone to do there job they wouldn't have kids playing in the infield that has no business playing there. only because there daddy throws a fit do they get an infield position.  I would be embarrassed to have my daddy sit in the stands watching practice to make sure my child got to play.  Most of the kids I have spoken to don't like the head coach or have any confidence in him because he lies all the time.

Come on 2,get a little more creative with the screen name.Everyone is entitled to an opinion I just want folks to know the difference between mine and yours.

I have been trying to figure that out myself..now because of that schedule we have our #2 starter facing a fresh EC team who will be opening up their district play Friday and will be our 2nd district game..sounds fishy!!!

our first district game isnt till next tuesday and i think its agianst yall..

Come on 2,get a little more creative with the screen name.Everyone is entitled to an opinion I just want folks to know the difference between mine and yours.

Dont both coaches have to agree to move the game. And also get approved through UIL?

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder