Buna 86 Kountze 78/FINAL - OT

WOSgrad

24 minutes ago, bobbymcgee said:

A place with talent like Kountze should never lose to Buna twice in one season. Horrible coaching by Joubert. 

Buna should have never blew their lead on Tuesday night. Joubert can only do so much, yes they are talented but only go one maybe two deep off the bench. I'm impressed with where Joubert has got this team this year. They are set to make another deep run, probably will hit a wall in the quarters. Don't think they have the depth at that point. 

• I'm not knocking Kountze because they are always good. For this group to be in a seeding game and to be Co district champs Coach Joubert would have to be in the Coach of the Year conversation. At times this year he had to do it with smoke and mirrors. Duane Joubert is one of the best coaches is Se Texas .

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SVD Beaumont
    Newest Member
    SVD Beaumont

• This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up smh, what a pathetic administration  From the article: Hunt slammed this opposition, saying, "It's truly remarkable to me. … President Biden has approved over $100 billion in student loan forgiveness. But when it comes to our troops, America's most precious resource, he's complaining about an increase in military pay?" "I think it's an embarrassment for the whole country if we can't increase pay for our troops," said Hunt. "Inflation is up 20% since Biden entered office, the least he could do is increase military pay to keep up with the inflation that he caused." Hunt said the left tries to push "unrelated nonsense" through the National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA) each year, and said there are other things that can be cut to reduce spending instead.   
    • Mustang family, what's new on the coaches front? Has 7on7 began yet? How good will we be this season?
    • I hear ya.  Under normal circumstances I feel you would have a point.  But,  I feel people are not as stupid as the Dems thinks they are.  Americans see the bogus charges for what they are.  They see that Trump never had a conviction before he ran for President and now after he ran he has 91 convictions.  But the Dems are in a tight spot.  This lawfare is not working.  All the attacks before did not work.  So, what do they have left?  They have a doddering old fool.  They put a silly cackler in as VP to have Joebama impeachment proof.  So, how would they get rid JoeBama and bypass the cackler?  There only hope, as I see it, is that Joebama wins and a week after inauguration he resigns and then look what happens!  This is the only way out I see for them.  Not sure if the debates are going to happen, but if they do, it'll be interesting to see how bad JoeBama really is.  It must be bad, though, because they won't release the interview tapes from the Hurr report.  
    • We pray before every game and after every game at Newton. This (our players are better than your players)was started by longballs. He does this every yer then just disappears. r
    • I didn't like the hire from the beginning, but you are correct. 100% the supt. choice.
  • Topics