Hardin Jefferson vs Tyler Chapel Hill 2:00pm Thursday

I'm hoping HJ wins, but they need to start this game a little better than the last few.  Having to come from behind all of the time is eventually going to lead to a loss, and chapel hill is good enough to beat them if they're up by 10 or 15 in the second half. 

I'm hoping HJ wins, but they need to start this game a little better than the last few.  Having to come from behind all of the time is eventually going to lead to a loss, and chapel hill is good enough to beat them if they're up by 10 or 15 in the second half. 

Are you implying that Connally and Silsbee were not good enought to beat HJ????

You are confused!!!!! 

Connally had a great game plan in the first half and went away from it and HJ made some adjustments at half and only allowed 11 points in the 2nd half!!!!!

Silsbee is by far the next best team from Region III in class AAA.  Silsbee is just as good as HJ in my opinion, but they lack a true leader to take over a game.  IMO HJ got back in to the game by smart coaching and getting Silsbee into foul trouble and finally made some FT down the stretch.  I am not sure but I would bet HJ missed at least 75% of their FT in the 1st half!!!

Chapel Hill is a great very athletic fast team. They will press the majority of the game, its a trap type press, and they rely mainly on Chris Mass, the big guy in the middle. They also have another post, Jafaar, who is a great player as well. They have a very defensive shooting guard, and a great point gaurd named T.J Riley. He will shoot his share of 3's.. I havent' seen him make many of them, but he will not hesitate to penetrate and get to the line. He is a great point guard, a TRUE point guard, and he will get his. Chris Mass is the vocal point of this team. He is over-rated in my opinion though. He gets most of his stats because he is nearly impossible to blockout. He can get into the paint at will, and if he misses his shot, he almost always gets the rebound, if needed too more than once, and will put it back up. I wish I could find a stat of how many rebounds he averages per game, and how many of his OWN rebounds he gets are his.

Chapel Hill is a great very athletic fast team. They will press the majority of the game, its a trap type press, and they rely mainly on Chris Mass, the big guy in the middle. They also have another post, Jafaar, who is a great player as well. They have a very defensive shooting guard, and a great point gaurd named T.J Riley. He will shoot his share of 3's.. I havent' seen him make many of them, but he will not hesitate to penetrate and get to the line. He is a great point guard, a TRUE point guard, and he will get his. Chris Mass is the vocal point of this team. He is over-rated in my opinion though. He gets most of his stats because he is nearly impossible to blockout. He can get into the paint at will, and if he misses his shot, he almost always gets the rebound, if needed too more than once, and will put it back up. I wish I could find a stat of how many rebounds he averages per game, and how many of his OWN rebounds he gets are his.

Then why should HJ even show up.......Go ahead and put Chapel Hill in the Final on Saturday!!!!!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami