7-man football

Bronco94

On 1/25/2017 at 6:33 PM, Bronco94 said:

Anyone know anything about 7-man football. When does it start, what schools participate, I can't wait to see the pigskin being throwed around I'm about tired of round ball already. Come on August. As always Go Broncos!!!!!

I know my brother is on some elite SETX team. Grant Gunnel the other 2019 "stud" qb from St. Pius (TAPPS) was on it with him until his Dad pulled him for fear of competition with my brother, only for him to  be placed on another team, throw 2 pick 6s, and get promptly whooped by a Georgia squad. That's all I know :)

i was talking about the 7 on 7 games between neighboring schools, and I can't speak of elite teams and players from st. Pius or anywhere else. It does sound like your brother is an athelete and a half. I do wish him the best of luck during the regular season of next season, but if Dayton draws a bi-district game against PNG, which we have several times over the years, the Broncos will end the Indians season first round. 

6 minutes ago, ROSCHONSBIGBRO said:

Its cool man, I have no idea about it locally or regionally but what I do know is that the non football part of the year simply aint the same. Come back football!!!

You got that right, way to quiet on here, and I can't hardly wait for the 2017 football season to roll around. Take care man. Until next time.

1 hour ago, Bronco94 said:

i was talking about the 7 on 7 games between neighboring schools, and I can't speak of elite teams and players from st. Pius or anywhere else. It does sound like your brother is an athelete and a half. I do wish him the best of luck during the regular season of next season, but if Dayton draws a bi-district game against PNG, which we have several times over the years, the Broncos will end the Indians season first round. 

Did Dayton lose alot to graduation or do they have their key guys coming back?

18 minutes ago, Tigers2010 said:

Did Dayton lose alot to graduation or do they have their key guys coming back?

I'll say this, we had 36 around about graduate, we had 50-52 on the roster,but I wouldn't say the key guys left, I will say the upcoming group is better than what left. All positions are improving with this group, good things in the works in Bronco land.

Bronco94   your funny.... did you come up with that all by yourself or did you have some help.   

Bet you guys are gonna dominate the 7 man ( 7- on - 7 ) ranks.......

Funny how some of the people I know is Bronco land don't share the same views about your team.

34 minutes ago, Bronco94 said:

I know what we got coming and I like the work ethic I'm seeing. I've seen the blueprints and I like what we are building here, so yep I'm a supporter, and I can't hardly wait to say, I told ya so.

Blueprints.......  the plan is in place......   Work ethic your seeing........You watching workouts during school?????

7on7 for most schools starts up in late May and/or June....there are a few that do spring stuff but esp at the small school level kids are still in track and baseball....

The first State Qualifying Tournaments will be in mid-May the State Tournament this year is likely going to be June 28-July 1.

The full qualifying schedule should be released tomorrow on http://www,texas7on7.com

1 hour ago, Matthew328 said:

7on7 for most schools starts up in late May and/or June....there are a few that do spring stuff but esp at the small school level kids are still in track and baseball....

The first State Qualifying Tournaments will be in mid-May the State Tournament this year is likely going to be June 28-July 1.

The full qualifying schedule should be released tomorrow on http://www,texas7on7.com

Thanks