And Obama Thinks Israel's The Problem!

Reagan

"Jihad Watch has been criticized for its portrayal of Islam as a totalitarian political doctrine, and as such has been accused of Islamophobia"

When did we elevate Israel to an infallible perfect country?  They shouldn't get to operate carte blanche because they're our buddies.  That type of policy gets a whole lot of surrounding regions pissed off.  

3 minutes ago, Remmus said:

"Jihad Watch has been criticized for its portrayal of Islam as a totalitarian political doctrine, and as such has been accused of Islamophobia"

When did we elevate to Israel to an infallible perfect country?  They shouldn't get to operate carte blanch because they're our buddies.  That type of policy gets a whole lot surrounding regions pissed off.  

Explain

19 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

Explain

Historically, Israel gets a hall pass from the US.  They were dropping bombs and killing civilians and we did the Michael Jackson moonwalk.  Netanyahu justifies everything by stating what terrorists are doing to Israel (all true), but the U.S. has picked sides in a crips and bloods war.  We have to at least appear to be diplomatic with Palestine.  

My belief is we need to drop an A Bomb on one of these terrorist filled turd countries (giving no advance warning) and really put some perspective in the minds of all these fools.  We're essentially running the same game plan we used in Vietnam.  The Viet Cong were terrorists and they whooped up on our conventional warfare until we pulled out.  Sound familiar.  We should have A bombed a large region of Vietnam.  War over with one bomber plane.  The Japanese were terrorist of sorts if you consider the kamikazes.  That bomb put some perspective in their lives.  And they put some "respeck" on our name.

2 minutes ago, Remmus said:

Historically, Israel gets a hall pass from the US.  They were dropping bombs and killing civilians and we did the Michael Jackson moonwalk.  Netanyahu justifies everything by stating what terrorists are doing to Israel (all true), but the U.S. has picked sides in a crips and bloods war.  We have to at least appear to be diplomatic with Palestine.  

My belief is we need to drop an A Bomb on one of these terrorist filled turd countries and really put some perspective in the minds of all these fools.  We're essentially running the same game plan we used in Vietnam.  The Viet Cong were terrorists and they whooped up on our conventional warfare until we pulled out.  Sound familiar.  We should have A bomb a large region of Vietnam.  War over with one bomber plane.  The Japanese were terrorist of sorts if you consider the kamikazes.  That bomb put some perspective in their lives.  And the put some "respeck" on our name.

Are you serious???

We have given the terrorist Palestinians way more room than we ever should have...make no mistake, they want to eliminate Israel.

Many on the left try to equate Israel and Palestine like they're the same...one sends in indiscriminate suicide bombers and the other does surgical strikes on the REAL bad guys.

Yeah...just alike.

If Israel wanted to, they could eliminate the Palestinians in weeks...Palestine wants to, they just can't.

3 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

Are you serious???

We have given the terrorist Palestinians way more room than we ever should have...make no mistake, they want to eliminate Israel.

Many on the left try to equate Israel and Palestine like they're the same...one sends in indiscriminate suicide bombers and the other does surgical strikes on the REAL bad guys.

Yeah...just alike.

If Israel wanted to, they could eliminate the Palestinians in weeks...Palestine wants to, they just can't.

Depending on where your living room is, Israel ain't so surgical ...neither are our drones.  All of it keeps stoking the fire.  We all know the crazies won't stop either.  If you're gonna drop bombs, use an "overwhelming show of force."  We let ISIS run around and play the world's a**holes.  Terrorism can be stopped but the solution is gonna make a big stink.

2 minutes ago, Remmus said:

Depending on where your living room is, Israel ain't so surgical ...neither are our drones.  All of it keeps stoking the fire.  We all know the crazies won't stop either.  If you're gonna drop bombs, use an "overwhelming show of force."  We let ISIS run around and play the world's a**holes.  Terrorism can be stopped but the solution is gonna make a big stink.

I was simply showing you that your lefty view that we coddle Israel when they're the bad guys too is nonsense.

9 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

I was simply showing you that your lefty view that we coddle Israel when they're the bad guys too is nonsense.

I got your point ...well stated.  Israel can't negotiate with the terrorist.  We all know that.  Their problem is playing around with these surgical strikes just gets more idiots radicalized.  If you see your loved one get blown to bits, you might decide to join ISIS if you live in the middle east. 

I'm just throwing this out there for the forum. What if the US had a huge group of idiots that were promoting and committing terrorism in Russia?  How would we deal with it?  I think the solution needs to be forced upon all the good Muslim countries that turn a blind eye.  

17 minutes ago, Remmus said:

I got your point ...well stated.  Israel can't negotiate with the terrorist.  We all know that.  Their problem is playing around with these surgical strikes just gets more idiots radicalized.  If you see your loved one get blown to bits, you might decide to join ISIS if you live in the middle east. 

I'm just throwing this out there for the forum. What if the US had a huge group of idiots that were promoting and committing terrorism in Russia?  How would we deal with it?  I think the solution needs to be forced upon all the good Muslim countries that turn a blind eye.  

These good Muslim countries want the Palestinians there...helps them convince the Israel haters that they are truly the oppressors.

Here's a question...why won't these rich Arab countries that hate the oppressive Israel bring these poor displaced Palestinians into their own country and take them out of this conflict?

5 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

These good Muslim countries want the Palestinians there...helps them convince the Israel haters that they are truly the oppressors.

Here's a question...why won't these rich Arab countries that hate the oppressive Israel bring these poor displaced Palestinians into their own country and take them out of this conflict?

Great question.  School me. I think all of them are FOS.  You know where I stand.

1 hour ago, Remmus said:

My belief is we need to drop an A Bomb on one of these terrorist filled turd countries (giving no advance warning) and really put some perspective in the minds of all these fools.  We're essentially running the same game plan we used in Vietnam.  The Viet Cong were terrorists and they whooped up on our conventional warfare until we pulled out.  Sound familiar.  We should have A bombed a large region of Vietnam.  War over with one bomber plane.  The Japanese were terrorist of sorts if you consider the kamikazes.  That bomb put some perspective in their lives.  And they put some "respeck" on our name.

If we dropped a nuclear bomb on a Middle Eastern country, regardless of warning, do you think this might come back to haunt us years later. Keep in mind the 200 years that have past since slavery when forming your opinion. I fully know that Africa was not a threat, but just keep in mind what that Middle Eastern country's children will grow up being taught.

7 minutes ago, Englebert said:

If we dropped a nuclear bomb on a Middle Eastern country, regardless of warning, do you think this might come back to haunt us years later. Keep in mind the 200 years that have past since slavery when forming your opinion.

The Japanese sure love us today.  

Regarding your mention of slavery, as I recall it didn't end until 1865, then we have Jim Crow, black codes, and all sorts of hell until the late 60's.   Hmmmm.  Yeah, it's been a long time, like 40 or 50 years if were talking about real progress.