Trump's bankrupties

Big girl

Meaning.... Trump is not the president?

NEWSFLASH: It's too late to make a case. The darling of the left lost. Trump was a school yard bully. He has made locker room comments that were crude. Trump has made good and bad business deals, some of which ended in bankruptcy. Trump has gone through a bevy of wives before settling on the current soon to be first lady who was a trophy bride from another country. 

So what? Nothing changes that fact that the Dems put up the one candidate that allowed Trump to exist politically and it cost them. Without Hillary, we might have been looking at a Marco Rubio vs. Cory Booker race or a Ted Cruz vs. Andrew Cuomo but noooooooooo ..... the Dems did not want to try and upset the Clinton Machine. To show how lousy she was, her only real challenger was a guy that has been an independent since he came into Congress 25 years ago. Bernie Sanders was not even a Democrat. He only caucuses with the Democrats so he can get committee assignments and he doesn't have only himself to meet with... and he nearly won. 

After putting up one of the worst candidates in American political history and causing Donald Trump to even exist politically, we now have the left wanting to point out every flaw ever seen in Trump, of which he has many. Suck it up lefties, you caused it with your love affair with an unwinnable candidate and the Dems that had a real chance to win were not going to go against The Machine. 

Hopefully you can mount a challenge in 2020 and with the Clintons finally out of politics, maybe we can move on. On the other hand if Bill and Hillary keep meddling internally, you might be in for a long ride.................... 

12 minutes ago, stevenash said:

Ahhhhh, yes- so very predictable- straight from the lefty handbook- when all else fails, default to personal insults even when the accusation is more reflective of the accuser.

That rule isn't only in the Lefty rule book.  Conservatives do it with impunity too.

Big girl, I know it's hard being a democrat and/or a liberal in these parts.  I admire you holding up the flag.  With that said, Trump whooped some establishment a** and now we gotta see what this guy has.  Trump is the first person in a looooong time in the political arena that is speaking about America first policies.  If you're in the middle or lower financial class of the country, we've been getting trampled for YEARS (at the hands of both republicans and democrats).  Its time for a change.  I'm not sure if Trump is really a man of his word though ...we'll see.

Any business magnate (especially one from the 80's) is gonna have dirt all over him.  Trump is no different, neither is Romney.  What pisses off a lot of people is he really doesn't give sh*t and doesn't hide his dead bodies.

2 hours ago, Remmus said:

That rule isn't only in the Lefty rule book.  Conservatives do it with impunity too.

Big girl, I know it's hard being a democrat and/or a liberal in these parts.  I admire you holding up the flag.  With that said, Trump whooped some establishment a** and now we gotta see what this guy has.  Trump is the first person in a looooong time in the political arena that is speaking about America first policies.  If you're in the middle or lower financial class of the country, we've been getting trampled for YEARS (at the hands of both republicans and democrats).  Its time for a change.  I'm not sure if Trump is really a man of his word though ...we'll see.

Any business magnate (especially one from the 80's) is gonna have dirt all over him.  Trump is no different, neither is Romney.  What pisses off a lot of people is he really doesn't give sh*t and doesn't hide his dead bodies.

As are the politicians from the 80's or any other decade.  Perhaps we could say that the voters decided to try a "different type of dirt" from the "standard dirt' to which they have been exposed.

1 hour ago, tvc184 said:

Next we will find out that Trump doesn't floss every day or that he twists Oreo cookies apart and likes the filling out before he dips the cookies in milk. 

FUNNY!

This guy has real world corporate dirt on him and that's gonna turn more than a few heads.  Washington is about maintaining the illusion of purity.  Don't buy into all of Trump ...he's got A LOT to prove.  It wouldn't surprise me in the least if he gets impeached.  Washington isn't run like a corporations.  What flies in the c-suite will get you clipped in politics.

6 minutes ago, Remmus said:

FUNNY!

This guy has real world corporate dirt on him and that's gonna turn more than a few heads.  Washington is about maintaining the illusion of purity.  Don't buy into all of Trump ...he's got A LOT to prove.  It wouldn't surprise me in the least if he gets impeached.  Washington isn't run like a corporations.  What flies in the c-suite will get you clipped in politics.

They can impeach Trump on January 30 for all I care. You and likely others fail to realize that Trump is not popular with Republicans. He outlasted a field of 17 candidates but almost never got more than 35% support and usually less than that nationwide. As the last man standing, he was seen an anti-Hillary.

If Trump gets impeached, I hope it is early. Pence will become the president, get the to name the new vice president (probably a Cruz, Kasich or Rubio) and have a much better chance of being elected in 2020. 

Yeah, impeach him and see how that works out for you. 

1 hour ago, tvc184 said:

They can impeach Trump on January 30 for all I care. You and likely others fail to realize that Trump is not popular with Republicans. He outlasted a field of 17 candidates but almost never got more than 35% support and usually less than that nationwide. As the last man standing, he was seen an anti-Hillary.

If Trump gets impeached, I hope it is early. Pence will become the president, get the to name the new vice president (probably a Cruz, Kasich or Rubio) and have a much better chance of being elected in 2020. 

Yeah, impeach him and see how that works out for you. 

Fair enough....you schooled me on the statement in bold.  My apology for making the assumption.  Sometimes It's hard to tell how Republicans feel about Trump.  Too many factions.

For the record, I want Trump to succeed.

Kasich should be president.  Pence is too far right for my taste.