Herman's Texas Longhorns

UTfanatic

1. 4 minutes ago, HornDieHard said:

He's just a wr coach. Gave him title to justify salary and lessen the appearance of him being demoted (oc to position coach) helfrich is not an option.. Probably Tim beck from Ohio state.. Stan Drayton from bears to coach rbs and hold title run game coordinator.. 

Why do you think Helfrich isn't an option ?? From what I'm hearing he's a big option 

What is your way too early projections?

This is the hidden content, please

Texas will win 8-9 games in 2017. 

Might be be willing to bet a chicken dinner that that have more November wins than Aggy!

Herman told the team in his first meeting something like "the definition of insanity is doing the same thing, expecting different results"

horns up and Hookem 

41 minutes ago, UTfanatic said:

Might be be willing to bet a chicken dinner that that have more November wins than Aggy!

Herman told the team in his first meeting something like "the definition of insanity is doing the same thing, expecting different results"

horns up and Hookem 

Let's just get to a bowl game please lol so 7 I feel is realistic if Herman is as good as they say..8-9 on a good year and 6 on a bad 

9 hours ago, UTfanatic said:

I am willing to bet a chicken dinner that we will play better on the road in 2017.  

Horns up and Hookem 

2 hours ago, UTfanatic said:

horns up and Hookem 

Will someone just buy this man a chicken dinner please?

Haven't been on this board in awhile but good to see things are the same.  Mack's obsession with the Horns continues.  Couple of things, I understand aggy isn't very familiar with high caliber football but the OC for a coach like Herman is irrelevant.  Does it matter who Kliff's OC is?  Of course not.   But when you have a head coach who sucks on both sides of the ball, coordinators are especially important.  

Secondly, if history has taught you anything, recruiting rankings mean nothing until signing day (and sometimes after).  I know, I know, you have to go back a whole 11 months to illustrate that point.   And you may in fact get a blip this year in transition, but you will soon be getting our culls again.  Like you when you got outrecruited by a losing coach who wasn't a particularly talented recruiter.  Why?  Visit the two towns and schools and you will find the answer.